• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

help pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueorangecar1

Running on N2O
theres this bug i think and my polls wont show up and this has not happend before >.< i dont know what happend :( so can anyone help me?

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
If you're talking about this one:

which is a better way to get magby because last time i tried whith elekid i took me 2 hours to get it >.< then it ran away so like another 1hour and 30 min i caught it so which way is better?

You should already know the forum is moderated and posts must be approved before they show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.