• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

help!pmd2

does anybody know when the code to get lucario and riolu on pmd2 will be available. Also i put in the articuno code to do the dungeon but it wont let me open the wonder mail so i can go to the dungeon help!!!!(i wish i could read Japanese!!!!!)

Ryo

o rly?
I'm having the same problem with opening the mail for the event dungeons.
For some reason, it doesn't let me open them. Any answers?

Garmmon

FUN :D
I should stop being lazy and try out these event dungeons, but whatever. ._.

Do you by any chance have a screen of a message? One should appear if you couldn't open your mail.

Ryo

o rly?
There is a message. I'll try to get a picture.
But my DS needs charging.
And I have to dig my camera out of my bag. Then upload the picture.

I need to stop being lazy myself. -____-;

awlccl123

i have a slight problem with that site. I can read very very very little japanese.

Last edited:

Christopher