• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help/Rate my BT Team! PLEASE!!!!!

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
I'm making a team for BT and could anyone give me some help with it. This is what i've got so far. (BTW this is going to be tested so if it works i'm going to use it in competetive.) Anyway it's a rain dance team.

Electrode@?
Static

Rain Dance
Thunder
Selfdestruct
?

The idea is to set up Rain Dance and then i can either attack with Thunder or get the hell out of there with Selfdestruct.

Ludicolo@?
Any ability as there are both useful in rain!

Hydro Pump
Fake Out
Energy Ball
?

Ludi can be used as a fairly decent Special sweeper 'specially in rain. Mayebe give it Rain Dance if for any reason th rain has stopped?

and for my Third member all i could think of was:

Kingdra@ Lustrous Orb
Swift Swim

Dragon Pulse
Hydro Pump
Dragon Dance
Rain Dance

So i would appreciate some feedback 'specially on Kingdra cos i'm thinking i could use someone else and any items to use (possibly a damp rock) anyway THNKS IN ADVANCE!

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Give Electrode Explosion instead of SelfDestruct. Much more powerful and pretty much a guaranteed KO on anything that doesn't resist it (and a lot of things that do). Taunt as it's fourth move will stop your opponent from interfering with you setting up Rain Dance. Give it a Focus Sash, which will let it survive after it sets up Rain Dance so it can explode and kill something on the next turn.

Have Ludicolo hold a Life Orb and give it Swift Swim. It'll never pull off much of a sweep without the Swift Swim boost, and the Life Orb will also make it much easier. It's fourth move should be Ice Beam for a super-effective hit on Dragons.

No point giving Kingdra a Lustrous Orb. It only works when Palkia's holding it. ^_^

I'm making a team for BT and could anyone give me some help with it. This is what i've got so far. (BTW this is going to be tested so if it works i'm going to use it in competetive.) Anyway it's a rain dance team.

Electrode@ Focus Sash
Static

Rain Dance
Thunder
Explosion
Taunt / Light Screen / Reflect

The idea is to set up Rain Dance and then i can either attack with Thunder or get the hell out of there with Selfdestruct.

Ludicolo@Life Orb
Swift Swim

Hydro Pump
Ice Punch
Energy Ball
Focus Punch

Ludi can be used as a fairly decent Special sweeper 'specially in rain. Mayebe give it Rain Dance if for any reason th rain has stopped?
If you're using Ludicolo to Sweep, Swift Swim is needed.
and for my Third member all i could think of was:

Kingdra@ Leftovers
Swift Swim

Outrage
Waterfall
Dragon Dance
Rain Dance

So i would appreciate some feedback 'specially on Kingdra cos i'm thinking i could use someone else and any items to use (possibly a damp rock) anyway THNKS IN ADVANCE!

Changes / Comments in BOLD.

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
wow these suggestions r really good this is now what it is looking like:

Electrode@Focus Sash
Static

Rain Dance
Thunder
Explosion
Taunt?

Ludicolo@Life Orb
Swift Swim

Hydro Pump
Fake Out
Energy Ball
Ice Beam

Kingdra@Leftovers
Swift Swim

Outrage
Hydro Pump
Dragon Dance
Rain Dance

Last edited:
I strongly suggest giving Kingdra Waterfall, because you lack a real Physical Sweeper. Ludicolo shouldn't go Mixed unless you are using only Focus Punch, so Fake Out should be replaced with something Special (I can't think of something off the top of my head), or the aforementioned Focus Punch.