• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help to Finish Shield Dex (UDPATE - Got it all thanks!)

BlueBloodPenn

The Dream Eater
I'm hoping someone with Sword can help me with finishing my dex.
I need the following:

Seedot
Flapple (or just a Tart Apple)
Swirlix (trade with a Whipped Dream, I have one if required)
Aromatisse (I can trade the Spritzee with satchet if required)
Corsola (galarian)
Gothita
Karrablast trade with Shelmet (then trade the Escavalier back)
Elgyem
Cofagrifgus
Turtonator
Solrock
Stonjourner
Dracozolt (just to save me having to get the fossil drops)
Actrozolt (just to save me having to get the fossil drops)
Zacian

If you need anything back I'll trade it back, probably only likely to be the fossils or Zacian I'd guess.
Thanks in advance.

00Sparky

I`ve got almost every pokemon you need prepared for trade.

You can obtain unovan yamask here :
"In the Ballonlea Gym, you'll find a Poké Kid who has caught a Yamask abroad. They will offer it in exchange for a Galarian Yamask. This is the only way to natively get a Unovan Yamask and to evolve one into Cofagrigus It has a Dynamax Level of 2",
or I just may tradeback my Cofagrigus.

Also it would be nice if you can trade zamazenta for zacian permanently (though I`m sure this isn`t possible :) ), but if not tradeback will be nice too.

BlueBloodPenn

The Dream Eater
I`ve got almost every pokemon you need prepared for trade.

You can obtain unovan yamask here :
"In the Ballonlea Gym, you'll find a Poké Kid who has caught a Yamask abroad. They will offer it in exchange for a Galarian Yamask. This is the only way to natively get a Unovan Yamask and to evolve one into Cofagrigus It has a Dynamax Level of 2",
or I just may tradeback my Cofagrigus.

Also it would be nice if you can trade zamazenta for zacian permanently (though I`m sure this isn`t possible :) ), but if not tradeback will be nice too.

Thanks very much but I got it all yesterday. Thanks though.