• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help to improve Fired Red Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my Fire Red team, and most likely my team in every other game, I'm more into Gen1 pokemons

1- Charizard ;006;
LV 62
Ability: Blaze
-Flame Thrower
-Fly
-Slash
-Blast Burn

2- Jolteon ;135;
LV 58
Ability: Volt Absorb
-Shock Wave
-Thunder Bolt
-Crunch
-Agility

3- Nidoking ;034;
LV 57
Ability: Poison Point
-Earthquake
-Thrash
-Mega Horn
-Strenght

4- Gengar ;094;
LV 55
Ability: Levitate
-Hypnosis
-Dream Eater
-Nightmare
-Shadow Ball

5- Scyther ;123;
LV 59
Ability: Technician
-Slash
-Fury Cutter
-Double Team
-Agility

6- Poliwrath ;062;
LV 57
Ability: Water Absorb
-Rain Dance
-Surf
-Hydro Pump
-Psychic

Any Ideas how to Improve this team? any suggestion may help

I would recommend switching either Scyther or Poliwrath with an ice type. I would use Jynx instead of Scyther and Lapras or Dewgong instead of Poliwhirl. Other wise the team looks good :)

yeah I was thinking about using Lapras instead of Poliwrath, a Water/Ice Type could help me a little
so skills/moves for Lapras should be?

Ability:??
-???
-???
-???
-???

Here is a good moveset for Lapras:

Lapras

Ability: Water Absorb
Moves:
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt/Thunder
-Perish Song/Confuse Ray/Sing

EDIT: you can use rain dance instead of Perish Song/Confuse Ray/Sing, so Thunder has 100% accuracy.

Thunderbolt/Thunder (Thunder has shaky accuracy though) is great for the first elite four member, with Ice Beam for the last. Surf is a great move with 100% accuracy and good power. Perish song can get rid of some annoying Pokemon if they stay in long enough, sing has shaky accuracy but it can put Pokemon to sleep, confuse ray is pretty obvious :)

aha sounds awesome bro, I will try that, thank you very much bro
great advice

Status
Not open for further replies.