• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

help wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rankore

hey over the past few months ive been putting together a massive pokemon fan game with d/p quality graphics and all pokemon/regions currently available with one new region to play. IVe done away with most hms and replaced them with key items.sounds great right? MY problem the current number of pokemon is to minute to fill 5 regions. I need more. Any fake pokemon sprites are needed and welcomed im mostly looking for evolutions and pre evolutions to already existing pokemon but like i said anything is great. keep in mind i need both a front and back sprite just front sprites dont help me at all. As far as a reward all i can offer is your name in the credits the satisfaction of contributing to a great game and the game on a disk when its done. i will be appearing on several forums but please help spread the word. post your submissions here or email them to me at
rinku798@gmail.com Thanks

Turtle Master

May's lover!
Show us some proof that you are actually doing this.

Rankore

i understand if you dont want any help do to lack of information about the game but im not willing to post sprites maps and screens until the game is done waaaaaaay to many people post prieviews for their sub-par rom hacks only to have about 1000 people steal their sprites maps and storybards. MY game is not a rom hack btw.

Yami Ryu

And you do know GAME threads such as this need approval by a mod? And why should anyone just assume you have high quality work. People lie. You've given no proof you yourself aren't stealing sprites.

TBH I don't see why you preach you don't want your work stolen- yet you clamor for others to send you, their hard work. Without giving proof you do just the same.

And wtf would you need fakemon, there's like 450 pokemon now.

Why add more.

Crossel

Path to power.
Hahaha funny as hell.
Anywaaaay.
Before they close this.
I can probally provide you with sprites, if you show me your project!
If I think its serious enough then I will let you use my sprites, I will provide them with backsprites offcourse, so agreeed ?

Torosiken

This is a title.
before they close this thread, lol XD

even I still confused with tool hackings -_-;
I MAYBE just maybe can help but not every time coz I only help ppl when I bored xD

Status
Not open for further replies.