• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help with 6th pokemon

Valdoom

Team Armageddon
Hi on Diamond i recently completed the Pokemon league with a team of:

Empoleon
Starapter
Cherrim
Skuntank
Gallade
Dusknoir

however after doing this i started evolving pokemon and got Riolu to evolve at lv10, i have trained Lucario up a couple of levels, i don't know whether to have it on my team or not.

if i do it would replace Skuntank however my team is all at lv60 now, Lucario is lv15, and i have a Steel type and Fighting type.

Would it be better to use Skuntank or use Lucario with a good moveset?

Any help greatly appreciated

Keaton

Custom User Title
Go with Lucario, the special sweeper version because you have a few physcal attackers already....I forget the moves exactly..(though it depends on his nature and if your willing to breed for a better one)

Lucario@Life Orb/Expert Belt
Nature: Modest
Ability: Inner Focus
---Psychic
---Aura Sphere
---Dragon Pulse
---Focus Blast

I THINK...this is what i think it is...you'll need someone to veryfy.

Pokemon Master
I'd Go with lucario too. But I'd give him a different item then life orb, because his hp and defenses aren't all that great.