• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help with 6th Team member

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
My current team is:
Monferno/Shellos/Murkrow/Roselia/Bonzor and need help for 6th team member. No other pokemon of the same types as I have now including the primary and secondary typing so no fight/fire/dark/flying/water/ground/poison/grass/psychic/steel typed pokemon.

Final team is:

Infernape
Mild

Focus Blast
Grass knot
flamethrower
nasty plot

Roserade - Not re-breeding.
Modest

??
??
??
??

Gastrodon
Naive

Ice beam
Toxic/Earthquake
Surf
Recover

Guardian
Sassy

Hypnosis
Psychic/Extrasensory
Gyro Ball
Light screen

Honchrow - Super Luck
Quirky

Return
Night Slash
Fly
???

So help me find my 6th member please!!!

Wolfram74

Shiny Feebas
With that large limitation, I would have to say Luxray.

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
Roserade
Poison Point
Modest
Moves:
·Energy Ball/Giga Drain
·Sludge Bomb
·HP Rock
·Shadow Ball

Luxray
Intimidate
Adamant/Jolly
Moves:
·Spark
·Superpower
·Ice Fang
·Crunch

On Gastrodon, Naive is the exact opposite Nature you want. A better Nature would be Sassy.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
My current team is:
Monferno/Shellos/Murkrow/Roselia/Bonzor and need help for 6th team member. No other pokemon of the same types as I have now including the primary and secondary typing so no fight/fire/dark/flying/water/ground/poison/grass/psychic/steel typed pokemon.

Final team is:

Infernape
Mild

Close Combat
Grass knot
flamethrower
Mach Punch

Focus Blast is worthless, and he's a bit too frail to try and set up NP every time.

Roserade - Not re-breeding.
Modest

Giga Drain/Petal Dance
Hidden Power [Rock]/[Ice]/[Fire]
Toxic/Toxic Spikes
Leech Seed

Giga Drain for more HP, Petal Dance for more power. HP of any useful type that isn't Grass, Poison, or Bug honestly, there isn't much else there. Leech Seed for moar HP, and Toxic to wear down opponents, or Toxic Spikes to support.

Gastrodon
Naive

Ice beam
Earthquake
Surf
Recover

Guardian
Sassy

Psychic
Charge Beam
Gyro Ball
Calm Mind

Calm Mind to boost Psychic and Charge Beam, CB can also net more Sp A. boosts too, and Gyro Ball because he's slow.

Honchrow - Super Luck
Quirky

Steel Wing
Night Slash
Wing Attack
Return/Fly

Steel Wing for Rock types, Wing Attack > Fly, and Return could be used in the last slot, or Fly for HM reasons

Sixth member suggestions:

Luxray @ Adamant
Intimidate
- Thunder Fang
- Crunch
- Ice Fang
- Fire Fang/Discharge/Howl

TF for STAB, Crunch for filler, IF for Ground types, and FF or Howl if you can breed it, or Discharge for paralysis and double battles I guess.

Rampardos @ Adamant
Mold Breaker
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt
- Rock Polish

Rock Slide for STAB, Earthquake for coverage, Zen Headbutt for Fighting types, and Rock Polish to double his speed and make him a wrecking ball.

So help me find my 6th member please!!!

Comments in bold.