• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help with a PP Max?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articuno I

Monotype Battler
Hi, I want to get a PP Max on emerald without resetting the game or trading, and I've already used up the one given to me by the trick master. Is there any way of getting one without getting a lv. 91-100 pokemon with pickup then keep battling until I get one?

Bananarama

The light is coming
I think there's one in the Magma hideout (in one of the caves). Did you check there?

Also, you could easily find this information on Bulbapedia or Serebii.net.

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
I don't think there is more than one PP Max in the game, but you can use 3 PP Up to get the same effect as from one PP Max.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.