• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help with Adobe Illustrator Trial.

Sabaku_no_Gaara

Party Monster 8D
Alright, I don't know much about downloading/computers, so sorry if this sounds n00bish.

I have a 98, and it won't let me download the trial version of Aobe Illustrator. It takes me to a page that says "The page cannot be displayed."

Please help.

-DoReMi

RandomCharizard

Most probaly because its 98 and Adobe programs are sooooo up to date. Or something is wrong with the page. What does the page end with?.php? Or something else?

Sabaku_no_Gaara

Party Monster 8D

Eileen

Queen of Orudoran
You won't be able to use Illustrator CS2 on Windows 98

Intel® Pentium® III or 4 processor or equivalent
Microsoft® Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 3 or 4, or Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or 2
256MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
820MB of available hard-disk space
Color monitor with 16-bit video card
1,024x768 monitor resolution
CD-ROM drive
For Adobe PostScript® printers: PostScript Level 2 or PostScript 3™
Internet or phone connection required for product activation
Broadband Internet connection required for Adobe Stock Photos (The Adobe Stock Photos service may not be available in all countries, languages, and currencies and is subject to change. Use of the service is governed by the Adobe Stock Photos Terms of Service. For details, visit Adobe Stock Photos.)

Sabaku_no_Gaara

Party Monster 8D
UGH >:O

Then I guess I'll need to use it on my dad's computer. Thanks =D