• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

help with charmander????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I just started a new game in crystal and selected chikorita as my starter. I also just started yellow, and decieded to put my charmander from yellow into crystal via transfer pak and pokemon stadium 2. Unfortunatly, it says that I need to have caught all 150 pokemon on crystal before I can transfer him over. I know of other people who have use charmander in their game. Why can't I? Plesae help me!!

Secondly, can someone help with my team? I just beat the rival before ilex forest. My team is hootoot- 18, bayleef- 17, and poliwag -18. I plan on getting cubone from the gamecorner in goldenrod, and I want to use my charmander. So, I guess my question is, what should my final pokemon be? I was debating between jynx, electabuzz, or hitmonlee (all from odd egg) or an eeveelution (espeon, umberon, jolteon, or vaporeon... Don't really like flareon). Which would be the best choice? Second, should I get rid of any of these pokemon? Third, should I go with politoed or poliwrath? The only other pokemon I have at the moment are spinarak and gastly (lvl 4 and 5 respectively). Are either of those worth training? I can't get a gengar because I don't have a link cable or multiple transfer paks.

Thanks for all of your help!!!!!

my email is mightyheracross@aol.com. Please email me if my thread needs to be moved.

Lareon

I don't know much about trading, because i played Pokemon gold, silver and crystal in my mobile and PC.
But i think..................... When you get to ecruteak city-pokemon centre. Bill will come and will say that you can trade your pokemon through time capsule from the next day onwards. Then you can trade Pokemon.............. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.