• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help with deoxys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxys Breeder

Deoxys Trainer
:386-s: my ruby has a deoxys from cheat machine action replay but i can't trade it to
Emerald should i hatch me bad egg to get a deoxys that i can bring to emerald?!

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
:386-s: my ruby has a deoxys from cheat machine action replay but i can't trade it to
Emerald should i hatch me bad egg to get a deoxys that i can bring to emerald?!

nothing will work,
the only way you could trade it was if you had caught it on birth island.
but because you cheated your way to get it it is classed as an illegal pokemon....

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
^ Correct, Nintendo has added an extra bit of coding to Deoxys and Mew, so that if they're directly cheated for they can not be traded.

Discussion of cheating/cheat devices isn't allowed on the forums, so we can't help you with your second question (plus these kind of dicussions always lead to fights). If you want to cheat for Deoxys, cheat. If you don't, then don't.

-Answered, closed

Status
Not open for further replies.