• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help with Error 0xc0000006

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Heya, so Recently, I've been unable to do any of my art Requests because GIMP crashes everytime I try to open it with error 0xc0000006 (no, I didn't Copy pasta, I've been trying to fix it so much, I've memorised it ._.) now, usually you can just System Restore and that should fix it - it didn't, so I'm guessing I have a Computer virus/Malware. So, I tried downloading and installing Avast and the install didn't work, probably because I already have AVG installed. So can I just get some help with good programs to deal with Malware or if AVG can do it fine, many thanks appreciated, because I REALLY don't like having people wait >.<

PokeMaster700

Got Arceus lol :)

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Instead of using GIMP, use Paint.NET, it works just as well
http://paint.net/

Problem, I deal with animation, idk how the eff you would animate in Paint.net, next problem, I don't want to animate by combining layer and layer and layer, cuz I do multi-animation userbars and the time spent animating 1 userbar could be used finishing all the requests in my artshop. js.

The problem is, it sounds like he is infected with malware. Maybe the people here can help.

I'll check it out. TY

PokeMaster700

Got Arceus lol :)
Problem, I deal with animation, idk how the eff you would animate in Paint.net, next problem, I don't want to animate by combining layer and layer and layer, cuz I do multi-animation userbars and the time spent animating 1 userbar could be used finishing all the requests in my artshop. js.

I'll check it out. TY

Oh, I remember the time I infected my Granma's computer when I was on Facebook. Accidentally of course. Not the best time in my life.