• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

help with fire red team please

bigice

im new to serebii, and i have recently been playing pokeMMO with my cousin and im trying to find a good team to battle him and others in the game with. (no legendary)

My current team so far:
Dragonair lvl 50 (most moves were learned just to try to make it easier to level up)
slam
toxic
dragon rage
shockwave

Alakazam lvl 44
psybeam
recover
psychic
future sight

Gyarados lvl 41
surf
hydro pump
water pulse
earthquake

Snorlax lvl 39
snor
rest
strength
body slam

Arcanine lvl 40
fire blast
flamethrower
flame wheel
bitw

Jolteon lvl 39
quick attack
shock wave
double kick
thunder

im not too worried about EVs and such atm as i said i just want to have a pretty good setup to battle other people.

thanks

Last edited:

T3chNik4

Ima lyrical murderer
im new to serebii, and i have recently been playing pokeMMO with my cousin and im trying to find a good team to battle him and others in the game with. (no legendary)

My current team so far:

Dragonair lvl 50 (most moves were learned just to try to make it easier to level up)
slam
toxic
dragon rage
shockwave

In 5 levels he will evolve so you wanna have good moves ready for him.. Good move-set is.. Toxic (should of kept Thunderwave), Dragon Claw (powerful STAB move), Flamethrower (helps it's weakness against Ice), and Ice Beam to counter it's weakness to Rock. He's got 100 base Sp. Atk and 130 base attack so all those moves will benefit with him.

Alakazam lvl 44
psybeam
recover
psychic
future sight

Good move-set for Alakazam would be Recover (since you can't use items in friend battle), Psyshic, Thunderbolt, and Shadow Ball. You can get Thunderbolt and Shadow Ball at the Game Corner.

Gyarados lvl 41
surf
hydro pump
water pulse
earthquake

His move-set is pretty good because his weakness is Rock and Electric and Earthquake/Surf etc takes care of that.

Snorlax lvl 39
snor
rest
strength
body slam

His weakness is Fighting so you want Psychic as a mandatory move, Body Slam is good cause it may paralyze, Brick Break gives him a nice physical move, and Hyper Beam will give you a really powerful move to go with his 100 attack.

Arcanine lvl 40
fire blast
flamethrower
flame wheel
bitw

If you got a way to teach him Extremespeed do it, you really need it. Flamethrower is a good keep, Aerial Ace is good with him as well, and Overheat but you must use it wisely.

Jolteon lvl 39
quick attack
shock wave
double kick
thunder

Seems how it's got Thunder you may want Rain Dance to go with it so it wont miss, Thunderbolt is a good addition to the move-set, and Iron Tail as a way to fight against Ground types.

im not too worried about EVs and such atm as i said i just want to have a pretty good setup to battle other people.

thanks

With those moves and Pokemon you shouldn't have a problem. I gotta admit, you got a solid team but it needs work.