• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help with Firefox animated .gif's

Ultra_Espeon

In firefox, the animated *.gif files just show the first frame. Can anyone tell me how to make the images animated?

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
Ultra_Espeon said:
In firefox, the animated *.gif files just show the first frame. Can anyone tell me how to make the images animated?
Are you sure the GIFs are actually animated?

Ultra_Espeon

I am sure that the files are animated, for example, right now, the smilies on the right of the message input box are not moving. I have no idea what a "creativeworlds.net animation thingy" is.

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
MapleDestiny said:
I think those are like the creativeworlds.net animation thingys
I'm not an idiot. Some GIFs aren't animated. >>

Hmmm... Not too sure really. It should be automatic. o_o

♪Crystal Mew♪

Mr. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
they work for me using firefox

check the options tho i seem to remember an option for that