1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Help With Freezing Game

Discussion in 'Technology Help' started by THE ONE THE ONLY...AIPOM, Sep 23, 2012.

1. THE ONE THE ONLY...AIPOM

THE ONE THE ONLY...AIPOM Let me at em!!!

I just got Pokemon HeartGold (a used copy) and it keeps freezing up when I walk in front of the lab. I restarted it several times and it freezes at the same spot. The previous file had 2 badges so that person obviously got past the beginning point. I tried blowing on the cartridge and inside the DS but no luck. Anybody know how to fix this? I'd hate to have just wasted money

Thanks in advance

2. Earthia100

Earthia100 Well-Known Member

All I can say is bring it back to the store that you bought it from. Some stores (like Gamestop) will let you exchange a used copy of the video game for another used copy of the same game.

3. directhit10

directhit10 Banned

you should replace the one you have. normally the store that sold it to you will take care of the problem and give you a new one

4. THE ONE THE ONLY...AIPOM

THE ONE THE ONLY...AIPOM Let me at em!!!

Thanks guys, got it replaced yesterday, no troubles