• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help With My First Comp. Team

Arden

Ever.

Dusknoir @ [WTB Suggestion]
Impish
Pressure
252 HP / 252 DEF / 4 SPD
-Will-o-Wisp
-Night Shade
-Confuse Ray
-Pain Split

Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold
Natural Cure
252 HP / 252 DEF / 4 SpAtk
-Aromatherapy
-Hard Boiled
-Thunder Wave
-Seismic Toss

Porygon Z @ Silk Scarf / Life Orb
Timid
Adaptability
252 SpAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
-Tri Attack
-Nasty Plot
-Dark Pulse
-Hyper Beam

Suicune @ NeverMeltingIce / Mystic Water
Quirky
Pressure
252 SpAtk / 252 Hp / 4 Spd
-Surf
-Calm Mind
-Ice Beam
-Rest

Salamence @ Choice Band
Adamant
Intimidate
252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Hidden Power [Flying]
-Fire Blast

Electivire @ Expert's Belt
Adamant
Motor Drive
252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Hp
-Cross Chop
-Ice Punch
-Thunder Punch
-Earthquake

Any Suggestions?

GIRATINAMASTER867

GIRATINA ROCKS!!!!!!
hey jst a sugestion cuz ur new here but u should always try i to clearly epxlan each pokse roles in ur team... most ppl here cant tell what ur sing yur pokes for but i know more than most ppel so i can tell

anyways u have a good team except for salamcnedc salemcene is uber whhich is noob switch for my sp atk giratina:

giratnia origin form @ choice scarf
modest
levitate
252 sp atk / 252 def / 8 spd
aura sphere
earth power
draco meter
hyper beam

also u need another spec swepper add walrn:

walren
mild
thick fat
252 sp atk / 252 spd / 8 hp
aura bem
surf
blizzard
rest

neway good luck w/ ur team if u needs any more help pl z ferind me and ill let you in on some of my strats :) ;259; ;392; ;101;

uber9001

IN THE BATHROOM!
Dont listen to Giratina up there, salamence isn't uber, Giratina is. And the only use for Walrien is in the hail. Change Mence's nature to Rash and put 24 Atk EVs into Sp. Atk. Also replace HP Flying for EQ. BTW, CB on a Dragon Dancing Mence never works. Try replacing that with Life Orb. Also, replace all the type boosting items with Life Orb. Change Suicune's nature to Timid and replace Ice Beam with Sleep Talk. Everything else is ok. Hope I helped!

Last edited:

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Dusknoir should run Shadow Sneak over Night Shade for Priority. Personally I wouldn't run Confuse Ray since I think a guaranteed hit is better then a chance at a hit. So you aren't completely walled by Normal Types try Fire Punch in the last slot. Change it back if you think it's unnecessary.

Blissey is walled by Ghost Types. Since you're applying 4 EV in Special Attack anyway why not put an Elemental Beam (Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, or Flamethrower) in that slot over Seismic Toss so you'll be able to hit Ghosts. Just be aware of Ground Pokemon if you pick Thunderbolt or of Flash Fire Pokemon (Heatran and Arcanine are the most popular) if you pick Flamethrower.

Give Porygon-Z Ice Beam and Thunderbolt over Dark Pulse and Hyperbeam. The possibility of OHKOing Blissey with luck might be tempting but Hyper Beam is extremely situational and useless if you hit a Pokemon that resists or is immune to it. The coverage you'll get from the replacement attacks will more them make up for not being able to dent Blissey.

I'm not an expert on Suicune so I'll let someone else have a go at it.

Your Choice Band Pokemon has Dragon Dance which really shouldn't be. You can either remove Choice Band and run a Mixed Set or keep Choice Band and remove Dragon Dance for another attack.

Electrivire is fine. I figure Suicune can bait a Thunderbolt to it if nothing else.

Jew

Team Build Assistant
In the new metagame, I would suggest having a Stealth-Rocker and Some sort of Rapid spinner, because that move ruins teams in the end.