• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help with Platinum Team...

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I am working on Platinum right now, and will be transferring most of my HG pokemon over to platinum. I am thinking of a team that will cover at least 90% of move types and will cover 90% of its weaknesses...

I am currently thinking of 4 pokemon for it and need help with the other 2.

Infernape@Flame/Fist Plate
Thunder punch
close combat
flare blitz/ fire blast
???

Empoleon@mystic water/surf plate
Surf
Blizzard/ice beam
metal claw
drill peck

Drifblim
Psychic
Ominous wind
flyr
???

Garchomp
Earthquake
stone edge
dragon claw/dragon rush
???

I would prefer to have one move from as many types as possible other than normal because that doesn't have any "super effective"'s...

Please post if you need a list of pokemon I can send over. I have many on HG including spiritomb and hopefully sableye soon...

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
Infernape@Life Orb
Lonely / Hasty | Blaze
`Close Combat
`Thunder Punch
`Overheat
`Mach Punch

Empoleon@Muscle Band / Leftovers
Adamant / Impish | Torrent
`Swords Dance
`Aqua Jet / Waterfall
`Return
`Substitute / Drill Peck / Earthquake / Agility

Drifblim@Leftovers
Bold | Unburden / Aftermath
`Calm Mind
`Shadow Ball
`Thunderbolt / Charge Beam
`Pain Split / Stockpile / Will-o-Wisp

Garchomp@Leftovers / Muscle Band
Jolly | Sand Veil
`Earthquake
`Dragon Claw
`Substitute / Outrage / Fire Fang
`Swords Dance

benwsf

The Torterra Trainer
Garchomp wants Swords Dance in the last slot. Dragon Claw over Dragon Rush and a Muscle Band to hold.

Another Empoleon set:
Empoleon @Life Orb
-Agility
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Grass Knot