• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Status
Not open for further replies.

gengraaah

Im stuck on temporal tower? Leader is Eeve and partner is Vulpix. Eevee is lvl 41 and Vulpix is lvl 42. I can barely make it past 10 floors without Porygon discharging and killing me, please help?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Im stuck on temporal tower? Leader is Eeve and partner is Vulpix. Eevee is lvl 41 and Vulpix is lvl 42. I can barely make it past 10 floors without Porygon discharging and killing me, please help?

Aside from carrying lots of reviver seeds, I recommend using orbs (if you haven't already). Totter orbs, Slumber orbs, Warp orbs, etc. Those three were really helpful to me, but I'm afraid there isn't too much advice to give that doesn't include stocking up on items, which means you'd have to go to Treasure Town, which means you'd have to go through the previous dungeon in order to get back to Temporal Tower.

gengraaah

x_x I just tried doing temporal tower like 20 times and lost most of my items. Is there a better moveset I can teach my Eevee and Vulpix for this?
For Eevee I have:
(linked with Tackle)Sand-Attack
Tackle+1
Bite
Baton Pass

For Vulpix:
(linked with Ember)Faint Attack
Ember
Payback
Flamethrower

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
x_x I just tried doing temporal tower like 20 times and lost most of my items. Is there a better moveset I can teach my Eevee and Vulpix for this?
For Eevee I have:
(linked with Tackle)Sand-Attack
Tackle+1
Bite
Baton Pass

For Vulpix:
(linked with Ember)Faint Attack
Ember
Payback
Flamethrower
Man, you really are in trouble. Primal Dialga is a really hard boss even with super effective moves. Like the difficulty curve shoots through the skies when you face him because of his typing, stat boosts and roar of time. It's been a while but the only thing I can really suggest is to grind levels until you get all the way to Dialga and are able to do decent damage, basically anything that doesn't result in a -3. If you do around -3 damage, you know your under leveled. I assume grinding will help you because I don't recall Eevee and Vulpix having very effective moves against Dialga's typing at the time. Like the guy before me, I recommend you stock up on reviver seeds and any items that can put to Dialga to sleep or paralyze him. If you find it by chance, do not ditch any Protect TMs.

gengraaah

Man, you really are in trouble. Primal Dialga is a really hard boss even with super effective moves. Like the difficulty curve shoots through the skies when you face him because of his typing, stat boosts and roar of time. It's been a while but the only thing I can really suggest is to grind levels until you get all the way to Dialga and are able to do decent damage, basically anything that doesn't result in a -3. If you do around -3 damage, you know your under leveled. I assume grinding will help you because I don't recall Eevee and Vulpix having very effective moves against Dialga's typing at the time. Like the guy before me, I recommend you stock up on reviver seeds and any items that can put to Dialga to sleep or paralyze him. If you find it by chance, do not ditch any Protect TMs.
Also, can I not bring in other recruits to help with this boss besides my partner?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Sorry, -3? like if I only hit him and it takes off only 3 hitpoints?
Yup, around that. That's a pretty sure sign a player should come back higher level. You'd be surprised how fast players can finish dungeons.

Also, can I not bring in other recruits to help with this boss besides my partner?
It's been a while since I've played but in all my playthroughs, I don't recall ever bringing in a recruit for Dialga.

Saberu

For the easiest time, bring X-eye seeds OR the move Dig. Can't really recommend both because Dialga will move out of range of Dig. If you can get Protect/Detect, even better. I agree that reviver seeds are important, but it's hard to know to stock up on them.

You might need to leave Temporal Tower and focus on gathering items, or generate some wonder mail S. Don't know if the wonder mail S generator still exists.

Edit: It does! https://syphist.com/pmd/wms/

Status
Not open for further replies.