• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

help with team? Pokemon yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamm4

Nidoking Lvl 63
Earthquake, Thrash, Blizzard, Horn Drill

Gyarados Lvl 62
Thunderbolt, Hyper Beam, Hydro Pump, Body Slam

Arcanine Lvl 55
Fire Blast, Ember, Flamethrower, Take Down

Mew Lvl 63
Thunder, ice BeAm, Mega Kick, Psychic

Zapdos Lvl 63
Thundershock, Drill Peck, Fly, Thunder

this is my team as of right now. Im Thinking Of Adding Mewtwo Or LapraS. Because I WanT To Teach One Of Them Solarbeam. Thoughts?

DGatrz Master

Trainer of Legends.
Why don't you teach Arcanine Solarbeam? It'll help it against water types and I not sure Lapras can learn it. I'd try to see if you could get something other than Thundershock for Zapdos because it might be able to learn something better but everything else is fine.

RedFoxnotVuplix

In game your team will beat elite 4 as many times as you want for competitive strategies pokemon that can use substitute then recover is a really good idea I use (alakazam, mewtwo, starmie) for example. Exeggutor is good too He can use Hypnosis then substitute then Mega drain plusss he can learn psychic and is not very effected by psychic types. The next winning strategy is Toxic then using a move very similar to wrap . in this case I find charizard is much better than Acanine. Charizard can use Toxic then Firespin, He can aslo learn Fissure which is always good and a fireblast or Fly is a good last move. Mewtwo is wayyy better than mew I would swap them out. A dragonite is fun to use too,, with my strategies I only use like 3 pokemon to win a battle so If you want my team I will gladly give you the list with moves! Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.