• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help with team?

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
Ok i really need help with my team (mainly items etc. but watever). My record is 32-30 on wi-fi and i'm struggling getting any consitency, can anyone help.

any ? i leave means that i need that space filling in. Oh and i'm not putting EV's in.

anyway here is my team:

Electivire@Shell Bell
Motor Drive

Thunderbolt
Earthquake
Brick Break
Iron Tail

Electivire has a bit of everything here just to hit anything a least for some neutral damage.

Salamence@Focus Sash
Intimidate

Flamethrower
Earthquake
Draco Meteor
Dragon Claw

Salamence mainly has some SPATK moves here but i put Dragon Claw so even after i use Draco Meteor that will be my one move that isn't effective.

Togekiss@?
Serence Grace

Aura Sphere
Extremespeed
Air Slash
Roost

I really can't think of anything here!

Porygon-z@?
Download

Discharge
Tri Attack
Ice Beam
Nasty Plot

Special Sweeper, boost with Nasty Plot then hit hard with my 3 attacks

That is all i've got at the moment i need 2 more Pokemon, movesets appreciated. i'm open to anything but i'm playing Pearl so i can't get Platinum moves. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

Finbar

go leftovers instead of shell bell, generally much more useful. Probably would want to go leftovers on Togekiss also.

EV's would be useful to know what exactly these pokemon are attempting to do. EV's are crucial knowledge for team rating.