• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

help with the pal park

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFang

27yr old Pokefan
yes, once you transfer them to D/P they are no longer on 3rd gen games and cannot go back.

Chrono

\:D/
Hes right if you try to trade them back it will mess up the GBA pokemon game

Lugia rules

<< I liek pie..

Chris

Old Coot
Uh, they don't "trade." They transfer over. And you cannot obtain nor transfer before obtaining the National Dex. They're obtainable ONLY in the Pal Park.

Raine_Skylock

FINAL FANTASY XII
all the data/codings of all the 386 GBA pokemon are already in the Safari Zone Pal Park in the DP. so YOU MUST insert the corresponding GBA Pokemon in your DS or it could mess the codings.

If you have Japanese insert the Japanese GBA.

Once you inserted the GBA, the 6 pokemon will trigger their respective data thus releasing them in the battlefield. Then, DP has a script that will "command" the GBA game packs to release the triggered pokemon (that's why you should be in the Pokemon Center and can shoos with the PC as it has the "release" option). this is also triggers the corresponding codings for the wild version for the DP (IE. FireRed for Magby)

That's what I heard on the secrets of the PalPark. im not sure but it convinced me, for some reason. i dont know about you. sorry

Last edited:

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
Yes u do and u cant put them back on that game either

Status
Not open for further replies.