• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help with trading/connecting WIFI

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharizardFan09

I'm at that place in Goldenrod city to try to trade.

I have 2 Nintendo DS LItes. My WiFI shows up but it wont let me type in the password.

It has a lock

Plz help how to fix this.. or can I buy a cord to connect my 2 DS Lites to trade?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
In case it offered some of the confusion, there was a primitive online communication feature with Crystal that required a cell phone, but it was Japanese only and is now obsolete.

BCVM22

With what you say you have on hand, you don't. The youngest hardware with which you could have used the proper link cable to trade between two Generation II games would have been a Game Boy Advance, the last hardware family to feature the external link cable ports.

Come to think of it, you couldn't have done what you wanted even from the start - Nintendo DS hardware couldn't play Game Boy/Game Boy Color cartridges.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
BCVM just summed up everything. You won't be able to complete said trade with the current set up that you have on hand. I'm going to lock this now.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.