• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help, would be welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
I'm playing Explorer's of Darkness, as you do after starting again. I work my way through the main story line nice and easy...and then it comes to temporal tower.

On most occasions I get through the first bunch of mazes and then get to the Kangaskhan statue. Afterwards I can get through the next level easily at times...but then I get to Dialga and I get completely overwhelmed due to having normally lost all Seeds that I need.

My Teams is Cyndaquil Level 46 and Squirtle Level 46.

Someone give me some help?

In a Quandary

As the Title Says...
Carry at least 3 Reviver Seeds, and try to reserve them all for the final battle. Monster Houses can easily be overcome with Petrify/Foe-Hold Orbs; carry at least 3.

You can pick up Quick Seeds in Temporal Tower; they'll prove to be very useful.

As for the battle with Dialga itself:

Squirtle's task is to serve as bait. Teach him Dig (which should be the only move switched on), and have him maneuver in front of Dialga.

If possible, get Squirtle's IQ value up to 3 stars (***) to learn Quick Healer. If not, 2.5 stars will net you Defender, which raises your Def & SpDef by 1 level each, while reducing your Atk and SpAtk by 1 level each.

Cyndaquil's job is to roast Dialga from a distance with Flamethrower (eat a Violent Seed for better effect). If you are unable to survive one hit of Roar of Time, consider teaching him Protect.

TheDarkrai

Magic Bounce Espeon!
I use Petrify orbs, sleep orbs, whatever to stop them all moving while I escape but my partner, Piplup, always stays by to attack them, either un-petrifying them or not getting out before they wake up. Help??? (I'm talking about Monster Houses)

TheDarkrai

Magic Bounce Espeon!
I use Petrify orbs, sleep orbs, whatever to stop them all moving while I escape but my partner, Piplup, always stays by to attack them, either un-petrifying them or not getting out before they wake up. Help??? (I'm talking about Monster Houses)

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
Status
Not open for further replies.