• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help!!

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Can someone please help me? I'am having a Problem with pe2k's sprites. The background behind the sprite turns black once i paste it to paint. I have been getting my sprites here for a long time and it never did this. Can someone please tell me what I'am doing wrong?

Novoni

Toulav is too cool
iirc Firefox turns transparent backgrounds black when you C/P them. some of the sprites it'll still be OK 'cause their outlines are not black, but actually a tad lighter, but there are some that still have black outlines. You can try right clicking them and choosing "Save As..." then open it in paint and copy it from there.