• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

[-Viper-]

Predator
Every time i try to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi with Explorers of sky i get this message.

unable to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connections because the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection User Information from the system and Game Card do not match. The Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection User Information needs to be updated. If you have an Email address registered, you may continue to receive email messages after updating the game card. To avoid this, delete your email settings before updating the Game Card. Update Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection User Information saved on the Game Card? When you update your Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection User Information, you will lose all data that was used to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connetcion.

Yes
No​

im a little confused as to what to do.. so what do i do??

[-Viper-]

Predator
are you using another ds to play it on?

yeah. actually i just though, its probably because i started playing on one of older DS's. I hope it wasnt my old blue one because that one is long gone... i might have started on my Red DS but my sis left it at her friends house... right now i have my DSi which has the problem with it so i cant try anything.

Basically, if it was my Blue DS i have to make a whole game game, right?

Saberu

If you have lost all hope of finding the original DS, select "Yes." It won't erase your game. All it'll do is annoy you when you use yet another DS to connect to wi-fi.

If you've entered an E-mail address for the game, erase it. If you have no idea what that means, disregard it.

It'll be fine.

[-Viper-]

Predator
I found out that i did use my Red DS to start the game. Only thing is, The Red DS isn't mine anymore (Ive been told by my sister) and I'm glad its not because every time you turn it on you have to make a new profile and when you touch the back of the DS it shuts off. Battery Leakage.

So if i press yes will it reset the Wi-Fi so that i can use it without erasing my game?

Saberu

Yeah, and there's even another step after that with more text that explains it.

Don't worry. I just did it on Sky, too. Perfectly safe.

And a ton safer than battery leakage.

Status
Not open for further replies.