• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Helping To Evolve Your Pokemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaze512

looking to evolve my Boldore and Gurdurr. And if someone can do the specific trade evolution of Karrablast and Shelmet. Need these four pokemon for my pokedex

Jeriko

hey all

I need help evolving my magmar into magmorator. Got the item, just need someone to trade to and back. PM me or add my FC 1507-0624-5884. Thanks! I can also help with your trades.

EDIT: Done!

Last edited:

ablackmore726

Hi, I need help to evolve my boldore and gurdurr, and I'd really appreciate the help. I would give a free level 59 Jirachi to anyone after they help me out in thanks =] It's first come first serve, so I'm sorry to anyone else who doesn't get it, but if you're interested, pm me and let me know. Thank you ! =D Also, the jirachi has pokerus too... Edit: I'm sorry, it's already been done

Last edited:

davidchu

Your WORST nightmare
Username: davidchu
Evolving/Helping: Evolving
Best Times To Trade: NOW. If you see this later, ignore it unless I'm online.
Friend Code: 3955 1618 0261
Notes: I'll give a Lv.69 Rotom if they answer now. (look at my post time)

DONE

Last edited:

Inalina

I need to evolve my Boldore, please contact me via PM. I can also help someone :DD
FC:4685 3384 1209

vasu98

I can help to evolve your pokemon, I need some itself too:)

axi0n

Username: axi0n
Evolving/Helping: Need help evolving my Kadabra
Best Times To Trade: Now and till I fall asleep.
Friend Code: 2323 1110 8498
Notes: ill try to give u a poke that u need

nvm done

Last edited:
I need help evolving my Porygon. I will obviously help if you need to evolve one of your Pokemon as well, just contact me via PM. My FC is: 4856 6882 0897

Squirtlemasterr

I have 2 pokemon that need evolving. PM me if you also need help. I will leave this up because I am free to help others evolve as well. Just holla.

Salam3nc3

The Ghost Inside
Looking for someone to help me evolve my Gurdurr. I'll return the favor if need be. PM me so we can set up a time

EDIT - Done

Last edited:

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Can someone help me evolve my gurdurr? PM me if you can.

thekorean

Need help evolving my Magmar. Pm me. Will offer Masterball. Or any choice items, or Zorua. can offer many things you need. Just hurry up and PM me.

Last edited:

djpokemontrainer

Infernape Trainer
Never mind about evolving my Pokemon. Posted 8 hours ago and not a single person.

Last edited:

Raptor737

Mage of Void
Username: Raptor737
Evolving/Helping: Evolving shiny Boldore
Best Times to Trade: Tomorrow-Sunday, April 15 (PM for more specific details)
FC: 4512-9880-8342
Notes: Willing to help you or trade one of my shinies in return

Edit: Done

Last edited:

CrnaGoraMan

Hey guys,i'm looking for somebody to help me evolving my scyther and my seadra,i can help evolve yours in exchange.I can trade right now and for the next few hours,my friend code is 3268 0214 3336

Status
Not open for further replies.