• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Helping To Evolve Your Pokemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRRlion

2795 4358 7025
Im not evolving but this seems to be the most fitting thread. I have some a few pokemon on my White version that I need traded to my other white game. I'll be available late at night. Please PM me. I can also help you to do whatever when it comes to evolving. Thanks. (GMT +0)

Bubblezs

RNG Enthusiast
*edit: All done! Thanks!

Username: Bubblezs
Evolving: Feebas to Milotic
Best Times To Trade: Now til 2-3 hrs after this post
Friend Code: In my sig
Notes: Help!

Last edited:

yoonaxmin

Username: yoonaxmin
Evolving: Scyther to Scizor
Best Times To Trade: I will be on most of the time,just send me a PM :)
Friend Code: 0218-7639-3178
Notes: Please,I need it to learn bullet punch :(

Last edited:

RainDance

Dance Party!!
I am looking to trade my poliwhirl to evolve it into a politoed. I can give you pokerus if you want it or other items. Thanks :)

TheMrJokster

EDIT: My Haunter is now a proud Gengar

Last edited:

FlygonParty

I'm not looking to evolve a Pokemon, but I couldn't find a fitting thread for this request and people seem genuinely helpful here.
Peculiar request: I have a Scizor that I desperately wish to teach a new move, BUG BITE, one of the new Move Tutors (red shards) in the sequels. To add some incentive, I'm willing to give away a Dratini of either gender with both its Dream World ability, Marvel Scale, and the Egg move, ExtremeSpeed.
Unfortunately, I cannot offer any Red Shards to alleviate the cost of my request (they're only available in Black City, which I'm nowhere near in my recently re-started copy of Black), but I'd be happy to attach a few Nuggets/Heart Scales/etc. HOPE YOU CAN HELP, didn't mean to interrupt this thread, thanks!

TruLuck

Evolving: Electabuzz & Magmar
Best time for trading: Now or anytime in the p.m.

Nesquik3D

<-- Want a DWF
EDIT: Done!

Last edited:

yoonaxmin

Username: yoonaxmin
Evolving: Porygon - Porygon 2 - Porygon Z
Best Times To Trade: I will be on most of the time,just send me a PM
Friend Code: 0218-7639-3178

Levian

Looking for someone to help evolve my Seadra to a Kingdra
I'm available any time after 5pm est weekdays, and when ever on weekends
Friend Code: 1764 9692 0454

BattleChunk

Chunk of Battle
Looking for someone to do back and forth trades for porygon2 and porygon-z if anyone is interested in doing the same or willing to help out.
I'm usually on around 12 p.m. central time and 12 a.m. central time but i'll do my best to work out whatever time is good for you. Just PM me and thanks in advance.

Edit: Done and thank you.

Last edited:

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Username:SapphireIris
Evolving/Helping:Evolving Feebas (I reaaaally want a Milotic :D) (Plus I can help if anyone needs it, I don't mind ^^;.)
Best Times To Trade: Any time I'm on is good with me. ^^
Friend Code: 2108 4936 8587
Notes: Umm...I can't really think of anything to put here. ^^;

keljacobe

Username:keljacobe
Evolving/Helping: Evolving my scyther to scizor. I have metal coat
Best Times To Trade:ASAP preferably
Friend Code: in my sig
Notes:I can also help you out with your tradebacks

Apollo77

John Doe
Username: Apollo77
Evolving/Helping: Evolving, but I could help too.
Best times to trade: ASAP, usually on 9 AM-10 PM EST
Friend Code: 2150-7792-4605
Notes: Trying to evolve my Poliwhirl, I already have a Kings Rock.

Mavm

Username: MAVM
Evolving: DONE / I CAN HELP WITH THE MOVE TUTORS IN BW2 OR JUST EVOLVE SOME POKEMON
Best Times To Trade: I will be on most of the time,just send me a PM
Friend Code:1377 8229 6818

Last edited:

ebevan91

Sorry to post this here, but there isn't a thread like this in the 4th gen section.

4TH GEN:

Username: ebevan91
Evolving: Electabuzz to Electivire, Dusclops to Dusknoir, Magmar to Magmortar, Machoke to Machamp, Haunter to Gengar, Kadabra to Alakazam
Best time to trade: Any time/day really until midnight CST.
Friend Code: 1679 0854 6234

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.