• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Helping To Evolve Your Pokemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KKslider

I need to trade my Boldore then trade back so it evolves. I will be happy to do the same for you also for any pokemon.
Best time to trade: i'll be available most of the time just PM me.
Friend Code: 4556 7147 4354

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I need to evolve my onix and porygon2, I'll give away a nugget and a big pearl or 2 rare candies for help, I can also help evolve your pokemon if you need.
Best time to trade: Now and for the following 4 hours.
FC:1506-4941-6295

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for help to evolve my Rhydon to Rhypherior I can return the favor if you help me/ give a pp max or hp up or a master ball PM me if intersted

Espeon of Avalon

Psychic Breeder
Looking to evolve 3 pokemon by trade - willing to give any of the bred pokemon below as thanks :) Pm me

EDIT: Trade completed!
Willing to help others in exchange for: Absorb Bulb, Air Balloon, Choice Band, Flame Orb, Iron Ball, Mental Herb, Metronome, Soul Dew, Toxic Orb, White Herb, Water Stone, PP Max. Will also trade any of the below pokemon for these items.

Last edited:

hrist07

Username: hrist07
Want to evolve: Gurdurr and Boldore
Best time: Anytime; ASAP
Friend Code: 3525 9342 8264
PM me to start

supa-hero

I am looking to evolve a shiny graveller.
I am looking to help someone evolve a similar shiny such as Kadabra or Onix etc.
PM me if you are interested.
Thanks.

KuzKan

Username: KuzKan
Evolving/Helping: Helping/maybe evolving at some point
Best Times To Trade: 20GMT/23GMT (depending on the days i may be free all day)
Friend Code: 2108-4431-5144
Notes: Willing to help at no cost, just message me so we can get it done xD

CamelLover32

Am I allowed to make a somewhat different request here? Is someone willing to trade me his female technician scyther that i can use to breed in order to get an adamant technician scyther? I recently got back to pokemon, only have pokemon Black atm and I want to create a competitive team once more. Scizor has always been one of my favorite pokemon. Any help would be greatly appreciated! <3 If this is not allowed, please delete my post.

barbosa007

Hey, im new here

I need help to evolve my rhydon by trade.

fc:4213 0871 4875

Thankx for the help.

Mavm

Username: mavm
Want to evolve: DONE / I CAN HELP TOO
Best time: Anytime, just send a pm
Friend Code: 1337 8229 6818
PM me to start

Last edited:

Evilorber

Looking for someone to trade a Boldore and back. Please PM if intrested.

EDIT: Trade complete, thanks :D

Last edited:

Charazemma

Need help making my slowpoke a slowbro. So if anyone has anything they need evolving it could work out well!

EDIT done :) and yes it was a typo!

Last edited:

kknightsky

Need help evolving my Gloom and Nuzleaf, so if someone has some leaf stones they can trade, that would be amazing. :) I have Fire, Water, Sun and Moon stones for trade, as well as nearly all breed-able Pokemon.

Koli

Need to make a trade to evolve my Porygon! Send me a PM if anyone is willing to help me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.