• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Helping To Evolve Your Pokemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thowra

The Silver Brumby
Can someone help me evolve my porygon into porygon 2, then into porygon z? (I have both items, so once you trade me back the porygon 2 I'll disconnect, make it hold the dubious disc and come back to trade again)

EDIT: done!

Last edited:

ThatFunkyGuy

Can someone help me trade my Haunter into Gengar too?
Willing to help in response.
PM me please.
Friend Code: 0691 3481 2290

EDIT: Completed!

Last edited:

LightningStrike

White Kyurem FTW
I need someone to help me evolve my Magmar, pm me and we'll exchange friend codes and get this over with.

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
I'll help evolve your Magmar, what game you playing?

@shadow I'll help evolve your mon as well.

This isn't now but will someone help me evolve my Slowpoke into Slowking?

ludiloco

Anyone who 'd help me evolve my magmar?

PM me please

EDIT: Trade completed.

Last edited:

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
I need help evolving my shelmet into accelgor by means of trading karrablast for shelmet and trading back. PM me soon~! ~Emii(Aka lavaburst14)

EDIT: *trades completed*

Last edited:

Otamon

Im looking for any shiny pokemon.
My Offer: I can help you evolve up to 4 pokemon. I can level them up so that they can evolve, Evolve them by trading (this includes help with items like kings rock or metal coat), evolve them by friendship, or any kind of evolving. I will help you evolve 4 pokemon in exchange for a shiny pokemon

Thowra

The Silver Brumby
I need help evolving my graveller and haunter into golem and gengar respectively. Thanks!

EDIT: done!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.