• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Helping To Evolve Your Pokemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

So close, yet so far
Pokemon: Scyther ---> Scizor
Item (Metal Coat) already acquired.
FC: 1593-2727-7164
Time: Anytime as long as I'm online (which is now) and tonight as well. Please PM me and we'll make arrangements. :)

Edit: Trade is complete! Thank you Thowra!

Last edited:

Otamon

I will help you evolve up to 4 pokemon. I can level them up so that they can evolve, Evolve them by trading or items (Items needed for the evolution are on me), evolve them by friendship, or any kind of evolving

What i want in return is a shiny pokemon, don't care about nature, level, its or evs. Im not accepting shiny gible, dratini, gyarados and haxorus

Thowra

The Silver Brumby
Anyone want to help me evolve my scyther? Please PM, thanks!

EDIT: complete!

Last edited:

Hoppian

Dedicated Writer
I need a fast help to evolve my poliwhirl. I can help you if you help me, but please, be fast as a thunder. PM back
I usually on at mornings and evenings, but not everyday.
Fc black:2795 5528 6311

Trade completed!
Thanks to Specialbeamcanon, that helped me fast than a thunder: he Pm back less than 1 minute after i posted!!!

Last edited:

mustang0129

Hi everyone. I need help changing my Shaymin to Sky Forme. I have White 2 and I know the lady at the Striaton PokeCenter supposedly gives you the Gracidea Flower to you if you bring an event Shaymin but mine's is not from an event. Does anyone happen to have that flower and perhaps you can change the form for me? I could offer Pokerus for the trouble.

Douchemon

Scientist
Done TY Rockboy/Ivan.

Last edited:

Quiver

Trainer
Evolving/Helping: Evolving my Feebas, also willing to help with any other trades
Best Times To Trade: Evening, UK time
Friend Code: 1464 4197 6946

remy700

Trainer
I need a trade partner to evolve my dusclops. Please PM if you can help. I'd be happy to help with your trade evolutions, too.

EDIT: Completed-- thank you!

Last edited:

dkfresH

I need a trade partner to evolve both my feebas and gurdurr. PM me ASAP if you can. I would love to help anyone with their evolutions as well.

dkfresH

I need a trade partner to evolve both my feebas and gurdurr. PM me ASAP if you can. I would love to help anyone with their evolutions as well.

EDIT: complete!! Thank you to Quiver

Last edited:

venetrix

Kaiju trainer
Hey everyone, is anyone online at the moment who can help me evolve my Scyther? I'd be happy to return the favour :)
~V

EDIT: Completed. Thanks cnr!

Last edited:

firepanda

Could anyone help me evolve my shelmet? My FC is in my sig. I am available any time at all, although my normal waking hours are 2100h-1300h GMT. Please PM me if you can help; I am happy to help anyone who needs to trade anything else.

Done. Thanks to Halcyon.

Last edited:

Dokebi

Hi, I am looking to evolve my Magmar into a Magmortar. I do have the Magmarizer attached to my Magmar, and it would be really appreciated if someone could help me evolve my pokemon. I am available anytime pretty much so just PM me, and we'll take things from there.

FC:3053-6274-0270

Last edited:

-Espada-

Hi, i need help evolving my Scyther into Scizor. I got the Metal Coat attached to it. i can help you evolve your pokemon in exchange, so PM me and well arrange a trade.

Trade Done.

Last edited:

Deathbro

Breeding Amateur
Trading done.

Last edited:

utopii6

Username: Utopii6
Evolving/Helping: Evolving
Best Times To Trade: Within the next few hours
Friend Code: 1722 2003 2579
Notes: Need to evolve my boldore into gigalith asap thank you