• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Helping To Evolve Your Pokemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansm

will help anyone who needs evolving

Need help to evolve my pokemon, I have got the necessary items but need somebody who can help with the trade

Username: chucholotz
Evolving: slowpoke, scyther, porygon and dusclops
Best Times To Trade: will stay on for a while, or morning EDT later this week. PM me to agree the exact date/time
Friend Code: 1292 8136 4217

id013

flaming one
Username: id013
Evolving: boldore
Best Times To Trade: today and tommorow and also weekend
Friend Code: 0476 9185 3909
:)

Thefourelements

Username: Thefourelements
Evolving: karrablast, Shelmet, Boldore, Timburr
best times to Trade: Afternoon
Friend Code: 3526-4430-7927
:)

Edit: All I need now are Karrablast, and shelmet.

Last edited:

Darklyon

Breeder
Trade Done.

Last edited:
Username: THE ONE THE ONLY...AIPOM
Evolving: Trying to evolve my Shelmet
Best Times To Trade: Between 12 pm - 1 pm or 7 pm - 9 pm tomorrow (October 2nd). Will edit if anything comes up
Friend Code: 5201 4987 4488
Notes: Thanks in advance and I'm also willing to help anyone

ebevan91

Evolving complete.

Last edited:

Ben6239

Shiny Collector
Username: Ben6239
Evolving: Can help others. Read Notes below.
Best Times To Trade: 7 to 9 pm Central Time, almost everyday.
Friend Code: 1807 7787 5248
Notes: Hi everyone I have a problem. I need to teach my Crobat Super Fang, but don't have Black 2/ White 2 to do so. I can also attach an item of your choice to the Crobat for being nice enough to help me.
Thanks
EDIT: Already got someone.

Last edited:

killblaze777

dark blaze trainer
Ryohei are you still on? I need help evolving my haunter. Can you help? Also, I know this isn't the right place for this but if anyone is willing to trade a decent clauncher, I would be very appreciative. I play Pokemon Y, so I can only ctach skrelp, not clauncher.

gerehead

Hello!
Looking to borrow someones threan form laNDarus. Need it to get reveal glass. Is yhisyhe only way yo get reveal glass? I thought i could also bring a DW landorus? Ifthat works thenn i am also looking to borrow someones DW landorus. Would make it worth your time
PM me if you can help. Thanks!

I know that this is not technaly a evolveing prob but tihs is the closest thread i could think of!

Drayain

Username:Drayain
Evolving/Helping:Scyther
Best Times To Trade:Now
Friend Code: 2766 9127 4559
Notes: I'm ok with a perm trade as long as I end up with a Scizor

Martimius

Ace Trainer
Sure, Coachjay2011! As long as you help me evolve my Phantump, I will gladly assist you in evolving yours :)

BTW my friend code is 1118-0678-3142

What time region do you use? cause I use GMT+8.

Status
Not open for further replies.