• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Helping To Evolve Your Pokemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

anubis2525

dragon temer
hi can a kind person please help me evolve my karrablast and feebas will give you a lervitar for helping thanks

feebas done thanks to kotwalkaran2

Last edited:

Zulkin

Username:Zulkin
Evolving/Helping: Need help evolving boldore to a gigalith
Best Times To Trade:
Saturday: Don't have any time to trade :(
Sunday: Anytime is good for me!
Monday-Friday: Anytime after 3pmEST untill 7pmEST and then again anytime after 10pmEST untill midnight EST
Friend Code:1334 7699 4277
Notes:I don't have much to offer since I just started :p but I am willing to help out with any evolutions.

Please PM if you can help.

dr.agon

Champion!
I need help evolving my gurdurr please,message me if you want to help or need to evolve your pokemon,thanks!

eeg710

Hi.

I need help evolving my Seadra. I will help evolve your pokemon in return.

Thanks,

Ian

Last edited:
Trade complete.

Last edited:

JustinConnor

Username: JustinConnor
Evolving/Helping: Got to evolve my Gurdurr
Best Times To Trade: Right now or almost any time you want
Friend Code: 5200 1814 4095
Notes: Pm me soon dawgz

scyther

I am looking for someone to evolve my scyther. I can give you a free duskull, just make sure you put in the pm that you want it.

I am also looking for someone to evolve my dusclops and transfer that pokemon and another pokemon from my white to my black game. I will offer a free duskull (or shellos if the same person wants to do both for me).

i will help you evolve both your duskull and your scyther if you give me a duskull and then help me evolve it through trade.

bean1706

Can someone help me evolve my clampearl please.

My friend code is 2752 0301 6111

I will help you in return if you want.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have received in a trade a BOLDORE it had an Everstone with it so obviously didn't evolve.

I'm offering the BOLDORE to a good home. It will NOT have an Everstone with it, so will evolve once traded.

Interested in Boldore/Gigalith, basically for free? Let me know via PM. First PM gets it.

tulache

Username: Tulache
Evolving/Helping: Evolving
Best Times To Trade: M-Su, 3 PM -12 PM
Friend Code: 3525-2063-2379
Notes: Willing to help out anyone that helps me in return

I could use some help evolving one of my pokemon here soon in about a day and was wondering if anyone could offer me some help =). PST to me and ill try and get back ASAP.

Thanks!

Last edited:

EggieWhite545

Owner of N
Username: EggieWhite 545 ingame Eggie
Evolving/Helping: both
Best Times To Trade: 8pm-3am west coast usa
Friend Code: 5157 2738 2508
Notes: if you want you can have a free zorua or snivie for helping me out

bean1706

Username: Bean1706
Evolving/Helping: Evolving please.
Best Times To Trade: M-F 6-10pm
Friend Code: 2752 0301 6111
Notes: Needs someone to trade with to get a huntail and a gorebyss on pokemon white. I will help you in return.

grimreaper

rides clouds
username: grimreaper, ingame grim
Evolving/Helping: evolving
best times to trade: right now
Fc: 3095 7118 1069
notes: i need my boldore evolved, ill help you in return if you need something evolved

mrsongbird

Username: mrsongbird
Evolving/Helping: evolving
Best Times To Trade: anytime tomorrow Tuesday (San Diego/Tijuana time after 12:00 am)
Friend Code: 0261 0128 1310 (Black version)
Notes: I need help evolving my Feebas. I already have the Prism Scale, I just need to give it to you and you can return it to me. If you have any White exclusives that you can trade me for a few seconds so I can fill it in my Pokedex, I will be very grateful, but it is not necessary. I can also help evolving anything you need and if I have an evolution item with me, I can also use it for yoru Pokemon. Thanks, everyone.

Dannibal

Username: Dannibal
Evolving/Helping: Evolving
Best Times To Trade: Now through 12 hours from now, pm otherwise
Friend Code: 3353 4032 1069
Notes: Need help evolving my Gurdurr. If you don't have anything to evolve, or you see something on the following list you like, I'll throw it in: Pokerus, Pansage, Pansear, Riolu, Deino, Axew, Ralts, Emolga, Modest Larvesta, Adamant Shinx

Skeggy

Anybody fancy helping me get the item trade evos, need clamperls, scythers, slowpokes, all the porygons, politoed and gurdurr a think

friends codes 4555 9684 2700

Status
Not open for further replies.