• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Helping To Evolve Your Pokemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otamon

Willing to help you evolve all the pokemon you need, as long as you trade me a Keldeo, Melloeta or genesect for my dex entry, i will return them, i just need them for my dex entry

Last Disaster

Unchained
Username: Last Disaster
Evolving/Helping: Evolving (Poliwhirl to Politoed)
Best Times To Trade: Any weekday - 4PM til 12AM CST
Friend Code: 0304 6091 0283
Notes: If you want compensation, check my sig for what I can breed for you - send PM if you can help me out

Last edited:

Scratch

Username: Scratch
Evolving/Helping: I want to evolve a shelmet
Best Times To Trade: any day after 4 mountain time (it's almost 4 when I posted this)
Friend Code: 4814 4493 2400 pkm white
Notes: to evolve a shelmet, It must be traded for a karrablast (sp) that must evolve with it
... :\

Sarishya

Experienced Trainer
Username: Scratch
Evolving/Helping: I want to evolve a shelmet
Best Times To Trade: any day after 4 mountain time (it's almost 4 when I posted this)
Friend Code: 4814 4493 2400 pkm white
Notes: to evolve a shelmet, It must be traded for a karrablast (sp) that must evolve with it
... :\
I can help you. My fc is the pokemon white one in my signature.

larry556

Pokemon Breeder
im looking for someone to help me evolve my Karrablast :)
and also some pokemon in the near future when i get them
please pm me

Goatink

Username:Goatink
Evolving/Helping:Wanting to Help
Best Times To Trade: Almost any time except past 8 PM, Im connected most of the time
Friend Code:2280 4284 2556
Notes: I willing to help anyone, just need to fill some spaces in my pokedex PM if you need help.

LJonesy

EDIT: Problem solved. Thanks people!

Last edited:

twigadee

Yo yo guys, looking for someone to help me evolve a haunter in 4th gen. Message me please! :D

Eternalhero

Trainer/Breeder
Looking for someone to help me evolve my Boldore. PM or VM me if you can help.

EDIT: Thanks! I No longer need help.

Last edited:

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Guys i need help evolving my electabuzz into an electivire.. i don't have an electrizor though, but i do have heart scales i can trade? or maybe a thunder stone.. or a torchic if anyone wants it lol :)

Sakigen

Username:Sakigen
Evolving/Helping: Evolving Electabuzz to Electivire (If you could gift me an electirizer please?)
Best Times To Trade: Any weekday - 4PM til 11AM Eastern also weekends
Friend Code: 1679 1508 8559
Notes: Newbie with a new game so I don't have much I can really offer you( I will try to find if i can get an item for you). thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

larry556

Pokemon Breeder
can any on help me trade evolve my scyther real quick on my white 2?

Path

Looking for someone to help transfer my Electivire from White to White 2, I screwed up a trade by myself with the GTS and now it's stuck in White. Any help would be appreciated, asap, please PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.