• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Helping To Evolve Your Pokemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ludiloco

Username: Nathan

Friend Code W2: 3182 4004 6029 as in my signature.

EDIT: Trade done!! looking forward to trade my brand new Magmar as soon as I evolve my Magby :D

Last edited:

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
on my dsi. sorry if there is a form, but i cant copy. anyways, i need help evolving onix, feebas, and to a lesser worry, gurdurr

whodaname

Courage Over Fear
About 2 months ago I was down on cash and had to sell my ds and games to pay for bills and food to survive. As some of you may remember I wasn't a Master Trainer but I was fearless but friendly, helpful and grateful. I had all sorts of FDW types I traded to people for much less valuable pokes and some for free just to help them out. Just before I sold my ds I had my favorite 3 pokemon all legit dw males Blastiose, Charizard, Venusaur!!! It killed me to lose my pokemon but I had to do what I had to do. The Great Trainer Eevveemaster started my pokemon adventure about a year ago by helping me learn the game and trading. He gave me just about every pokemon I ever had! He was a stand up guy and a noble trainer. Unfortunately he has been busy and doesn't play as much as he used to. Hopefully I'll see him again on here. What I am asking from you all at Serebii is for some help once again. Im I have a new DS and White 2 I was hoping that maybe one or more of you out there would be able to help me out with really anything they could offer. If I have ever helped you out and you remember me, help!!! But seriously im back in the pokemon world and im gonna take what I can get and if I get nothing then me and my pokes will find a way to win. Im excited to be back, thanks sereii community for everything!!!

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Username: bluemiracle
Evolving: Magmar and Electabuzz
Best Times To Trade: anytime
Friend Code: in my signature (white2)

Edit: Done!

Last edited:

LouieZX

Username: LouieZX
Evolving/Helping: Evolving Porygon up to Porygon-Z
Best Times To Trade: Tonight until 3am EST.
Friend Code: 1593 2535 1990
Notes: Willing to help after evolving.

sidrick

Username: sidrick
Evolving/Helping: Helping
Best Times To Trade: All times
Friend Code: Both in sig
Notes: Willing to help at no cost, PM me when i'm online if you're in need of help. also if you need a dex trade just ask

Verisimilitude

Username: Verisimilitude
Evolving/Helping: Evolving my Gurdurr into Conk
Best Times To Trade: Whenever I'm online
Friend Code: 0519 5586 4858
Notes: Willing to do anything to help another player, and will probably need more help myself, no fear of getting burned. :)

TruLuck

I would like help evolving my Rhydon into Rhyperior. Please and thanks to who helps me.

Mav-san

F*cking veteran
Need help evolving my Shelmet. PM me please.

Angel

So close, yet so far
So ever since the GTS decided to get a PHD in how to be a kill-joy and prevent you from evolving your pokemon through the glitch, I would like someone to help me evolve my Haunter. I am willing to help anyone else evolve a pkmn that they want to evolve too. :)

Black 2 FC: 2323-4342-6064
Best time to trade: Monday-Wednesday, 11:00 AM - 8 PM (or anytime really, just PM and we'll work something out)

Any help would really be appreciated, thanks!

Edit: Trade completed!

Last edited:

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
Could someone help me out with evoling my Boldore & Gurdurr? I'd be glad to help out in evolving your Pokemon in return :B

Please PM if interested

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
I guess I can pitch in too. Just PM me so we can set a schedule when you need the trade.

FCs are on the sig (put under name "Rue").

RainaXainne

Balanced Trainer
Username: RainaXainne
Evolving/Helping: I can help someone evolve a Politoed and Slowking until I can find my own King's Rock.
Best Times To Trade: My schedule is different most of the time, so I can usually be on early afternoon and late night. MST
Friend Code: Black 2237 4139 7919
Notes I can also help evolve any other pokemon. I don't mind sending them right back to you. PM or VM me!

remy700

Trainer
I would like help evolving one pokemon and can happily help with your trade evolution in return. PM please. Thanks!
White 2 FC: 3311 2543 8731

Edit: Completed; thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.