• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Helping To Evolve Your Pokemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: AwaitingOctober
Evolving/Helping: Need help evolving Kadabra, Haunter and Machoke
Best Times To Trade: Now - or generally 5:30pm-10pm Mon-Fri AEST (GMT+10) - PM for negotiations and weekends
Friend Code: PM for code.
Notes: Have a large list of pokemon I can breed and exchange if you are needing anything for your dex.

Drkmajik77

Evolving/Helping: Need help evolving Kadabra, Haunter and Machoke
Best Times To Trade: Now - or generally 5:30pm-10pm Mon-Fri AEST (GMT+10) - PM for negotiations and weekends
Notes: Have a large list of pokemon I can breed and exchange if you are needing anything for your dex.

I got time, FC 4556 9794 0036

Quiver

Trainer
Looking to evolve my Dusclops if you're doing the same or another Pokemon please PM me!

rover1000

The collector
I need help evolving my Feebas.

gdgrana

Username: gdgrana
Evolving/Helping: Need help with Poliwhirl -> Politoed. Can help with any other trade evolutions
Times: Right now :3 Otherwise, M-F 8 AM - 10 PM EDT (GMT-5)
FC: Check the sig

Quiver

Trainer
Looking to evolve my Porygon please PM me if you also need to evolve something!

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
saw no thread for this, im just looking for a non american region sandshrew trying out the Masuda method.
you shold look under kanto families for sandshrew it is #27

Shubba

Hi! I'm on need to evolve my porygon to porygon 2 and porygon-Z any help is acceptable! I'll be online for next hour and half.

Viteh

No Day but Today
So I'm trying to get the Pal Pads medals (I barely traded online since I got my Dex through Poketransfer and trading with my White version). If anyone needs any help evolving any pokemon just pm me. I'm available most of the day so just pm me anytime.
Add my Black 2 FC: 2452 3367 9936

Please PM if interested, as I may not check the reply for a while.
Evolving/Helping: Still need help evolving Haunter, Kadabra, Graveller, Machop, Gurdurr, Boldore, Electabuz - Will help evolve in return if needed.
Best Times To Trade: Now - It's Saturday here, so i will be avail for a while - Timezone : AustralianEST (GMT+10) - PM for time negotiations.

Maxi

Username: Maxi
Evolving/Helping: Need help evolving Poliwhirl, Haunter, Seadra, Scyther, Porygon, Feebas, Dusclops, Karrablast, Shelmet and Magmar.
Best Times To Trade: Anytime between 8pm and 3am GMT so Saturday into Sunday (UK) - I have nothing planned and will be awaiting any replies/PM's
Notes: Can either help you with your evolution's that need traded or if you can swap over some legendaries to help my national dex, that would be great. (You will get them straight back.)

Maxi

Last half hour before I head to bed, can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.