• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Helping To Evolve Your Pokemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruSage

Need to evolve my electabuzz. If anyone's on right now that can trade with me it'd be really helpful. Thanks :)

burntcandy

Username: burntcandy
Evolving/Helping: evolving magmar/onix
Best Times To Trade: ehh... when im randomly on?
Friend Code: in my sig
Notes:

Viteh

No Day but Today
If anyone still needs help feel free to msg me. Use my Black 2 FC.

Maxi

Username: Maxi
Evolving/Helping: Need help evolving Poliwhirl, Haunter, Seadra, Scyther, Porygon, Feebas, Dusclops, Karrablast, Shelmet and Magmar.
Best Times To Trade: Anytime between 8pm and 3am GMT so Saturday into Sunday (UK) - I have nothing planned and will be awaiting any replies/PM's
Friend Code: PM for code.
Notes: Can either help you with your evolution's that need traded or if you can swap over some legendaries to help my national dex, that would be great. (You will get them straight back.)

Still needing all done bar Haunter. Will be around for the duration of WWE Raw, which is 1am-4am GMT. Can help anyone who needs trades as well as previously stated.
As always PM if interested.

pimbo

Username: Pimbo
Evolving/Helping: evolving
Best Times To Trade: I have no idea, I live in holland and it's like 12:15 PM while i post this :p
Friend Code: 3569 2637 0515 (B2)

I only have to evolve my magmar so it should not take too much time

just PM me if you want to help meee

Last edited:

ebevan91

Username: ebevan91
Evolving/Helping: Evolving but I can help too. Electabuzz, Boldore, Gurdurr, Shelmet, Karrablast, Feebas, Seadra, Poliwhirl
Best time to trade: 9AM CST-3PM CST, then 9PM CST to midnight CST.
Friend Code: 3612 1944 2721

Maxi

Anyone needing help atm pm me!

Quiver

Trainer
Looking to do a tradeback to evolve my Magmar, please PM me if you can help!

Exciter

Resolved. Can still help evolve your Pokemon if you'd like, toss me a private message

Username: Exciter
Evolving/Helping: Helping
Best time to trade: 11:27AM EST (at the time of posting), til midnight. Having a Netflix day
Friend Code: 1764-8360-2508 (Black)

Last edited:

adamfitz

poké-lover
Looking for somebody who can help me evolve my shiny poliwhirl
Need somebody I can trust please PM/VM me ;)

Edit: GOT HELP THANKS :)

Last edited:

Asperate

Hey I could use some help Evolving my Poliwhirl and Seadra from someone trustworthy. If you can help me out send a pm! thanks

Navarch

Hello, I need help evolving my Magmar. I can Trade after about 2 hours (It is 7:09 PM here in EST, so I can Trade until Midnight) Feel free to PM/VM me so that we can exchange FC's with each other and get to the trade :)

sidrick

if anyone needs help with evolving over the next few days i will do it free of charge just drop me a pm and i will drag myselth away from monster hunter as soon as i can and give you a hand
im on a gmt timezone but will be around till about 2am : D

Status
Not open for further replies.