• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Helping To Evolve Your Pokemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

carl07

Would someone be able to help evolve my Magmar to Magmortar real quick? I've got the magmarizer just need someone to trade with, and send back. Black2 friend code is 1121 2970 3119. Would be a huge help, thanks to anyone who can!

Martimius

Ace Trainer
Ok. Added u. As soon as I see you online on Pokémon, I will request a trade. Then, quickly after that, we can give each other's Pokémon back.

thanks bro :)

feistyzombie

need help evolving my haunter on Pokemon Y, will gladly help you evolve your Pokemon. pls pm and I'll give you my FC so we can arrange a trade, anytime today is fine. =)

Rodo

Username:Rodo
Evolving/Helping: Evolving, Ill help u too :)
Best Times To Trade: Monday-Sunday 10am-11 pm
Friend Code: 1464 9072 4355
Notes: I need help evolving my Gurdurr, I'm very early in the game so I don't have a lot of pokemon

Last edited:

jtnguyen328

Do you still need help? I need to trade my Haunter as well. I have Pokemon Y. lmk if you do need it or not please.

I can help evolve your Pokemon and lvl them up.
Live in California, available every weekend for trades, and if you give me your pkmn over the week, I can train it to lvl 80-100, + teach it TMs and give it a cool item for you :3

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I need someone to level up my pokemon from 30s to 50s :s PM me if you can help! Tell me if you need something in return!

Rodo

Evolving/Helping: Evolving, and helping also
Best Times To Trade: Monday-Sunday 10am-11 pm
Notes: I need help evolving my Gurdurr, I'm very early in the game so I don't have a lot of pokemon

*****I have pokemon black

Last edited:

Rodo

Evolving/Helping:Evolving Gurdurr I can help too!
Best Times To Trade:whenever just pm me
Notes: I really need someones help so I can evolve my Gurdurr
****** I have pokemon white

Rodo

Can you help me evolve my gurdurr by trading? I would appreciate it! my friend code is 1464 9072 4355 and I have pokemon white

Rodo

do you still need help I need to evolve my kadabra and gurdurr I have pokemon white and my friend code is 1464 9072 4355

I'm available to help evolve anyone's Pokemon can't do sixth gen though.

Would anyone be willing to help me evolve Magmar on 4th gen? There's no evolve help thread in the 4th gen WIFI center so I'm asking here. I've got the Magmarizer ready, just need a trade and trade back.

rover1000

The collector
I need help evolving my Scyther into a Scizor. PM me if you can help!

Status
Not open for further replies.