• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Helping To Evolve Your Pokemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I need someone to help me evolve my Graveler, Haunter and Rhydon, PM me if you can help :)

rodderick

Well, apparently someone had already helped Ryohei, so if there's anyone out there who can lend me a hand in evolving my Scyther and Haunter, it would be greatly appreciated! PM me your info.

Earendil

Anyone want to help me evolve my Spritzee and Swirlix? Send me a PM!

Please note that this is the Generation V trading forum. Generation V --> Black, White, Black 2, and White 2; Generation VI --> X and Y.

durzoblintx

Username: durzoblintx
Evolving/Helping: have a seadra and eletobuzz i want to evolve, also more than willing to help anyone else evolve something they need evolved
Best Times To Trade: whenever really, just send me a message before hand
Friend Code: 3698-2858-6353
Notes: feel free to contact me, and please someone help me with these evolutions =]

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
i can help you evolve your pokemon. I need you to help me pokeshift some pokemon from gen 5 to gen 5 for me in return. PM me

durzoblintx

Still looking for some help to evolve both my electobuzz and seadra, I am available right now. Contact me before hand please and thank you. =]

Archaewok1

Need help evolving an Onix and a Dusclops as well. :) Willing to pay in starters (have all gen 5 and less starters), have aipom, spiritomb, skitty, ninjask, meowth, and some other random poke's.

EDIT: Taken care of, thanks to username goldgolem.

Last edited:

foxstory

I've looked and don't see any Helping Evolve Your Pokemon thread for Gen IV.

I'd just like to be able to trade my Porygon (I have the Up-Grade) from Platinum and receive back Porygon2.

Skuldure

Hi guys umm... I'm kinda sorta new, I haven't played pokemon since the old gold and silver, I played white a little bit ago, but never really got immersed cause of real life stuff going on. I have X now, so I'm trying to evolve this Haunter that I bred and trained with all my love. I have like 6 badges so far haha. So I'm wondering if someone can help me? I will friend you on my game, I just need to figure out how to do that...

** Thanks GriffinTheGreat, one day I will get a scyther too! **

Last edited:
I'm needing one evo trade to evolve my Poliwirl into Politoed. I can either offer to help you with one of your evo trades, or I can give you one, random 3 or 4 best stat IV spit back from breeding of the following Pokes...

Poliwag, Bold or Adamant, male or female with hidden ability Swift Swim (Bold comes in a Nest Ball, Adamant comes in a Dive Ball)
Litwik, Modest, female with hidden ability Infiltrator (comes in a Repeat Ball)

PM me if you are interested.

*EDIT* I can also offer PokeRus if you need it.

Last edited:

xXTreyXx

looking for help to evolve a scyther to a scizor can help you evolve any pokemon you need help with

ATM101

Username: atm101
Evolving/Helping: evolving (shelmet and karrablast)
Best Times To Trade: anytime, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread till roughly 2am.
Friend Code: 5287 4655 1428
Notes:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Anyone has a spare magmarizer? I need it to evolve my shiny magmar :S
I also need help to evolve my shiny seadra. I have the dragon scale

Status
Not open for further replies.