• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heracross nature Adamant or Jolly?

Kenny Pkmn Trainer

Snorlax HUNGRY!!!!!!
What would be perfect for a heracross in my in-game team ( pokemon firere )

Adamant raises Attack while lowering Sp.Attack
Jolly raises speed while lowering sp.attack

If i choose for adamant.. Attack will be more powerful but speed will be just normal.

If i choose for jolly attack will be normal power and speed will rise making it attack faster.

Kaz~

Banned
I'd probably go with Adamant too. In 5th gen though, I'd say Jolly is better cause it gets that ability where you get +1 attack boost after every kill.

DasBoot

Depends on what you want to do with it.
If you want a sweeper, go with Jolly. If you want a powerful tank go with Adamant.
Personaly I think that if you are just going through the game with it, just go with Adamant.

Silver Owns

12 year veteran
I had a Jolly ( Jollycross :) ) and it worked fine, just make sure you get one of these two natures and in game it really doesnt matter because heracross owns in game regardless