• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heracross ?

MegaJunior

Pokemon Hunter
On my pokemon gold, I only need a Heracross besides Celebi.
But that pokemon is so rare. I haedbutt the trees where he is over 600 times, but Spearow and Aipom are the only pokemon that pops out...

Can anyone give me a easyer place or tip that will lead me to Heracross?
I know it must be in one of the trees but it looks it isn't.

Megajunior

muckers

*yawn*
Dunno if this helps, but you can get Herracross in the trees in route 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46.

It's rare too - I don't think there's any special conditions that help. You just gotta be really lucky.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
I tried by Mount Mortar and got it the second time. Go over there and try.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I've heard from places that Heracross in GSC is like Feebas in RSE. It will only appear in certain trees, and it will be common in the trees it appears in. I don't know if it's true or not, since I found mine quickly, but I'd suggest if you don't find one within about 10 headbutts in the right place, switch to another tree.

sam_h12

WHERE IS PIDGEOT?!
Chaos Emerald said:
I've heard from places that Heracross in GSC is like Feebas in RSE. It will only appear in certain trees, and it will be common in the trees it appears in. I don't know if it's true or not, since I found mine quickly, but I'd suggest if you don't find one within about 10 headbutts in the right place, switch to another tree.

no thats total crap. to put it bluntly haha.

Clockworkz

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
Yeah. I caught mine within 10 minutes.
I love my Hypnosising Nightshading Gengar ^_^
Just gotta be patient and lucky.

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
I found two of 'em in Azalea Town. Go Headbutt the trees above Kurt's house.

~Chibi~;249;<?>;rukario;