• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Here Comes The Squirtle Squad! (012)

Inuyasha639

? ? ? ??* ? ??* ? ? ? ?
Is this pic in this episode?
MeOW.PNG

P

PokeTrainer7783

I loved Squirtle!!! It's just so cool!! and so loyal to Ash! I hope it doesn't evolve I like it just the way it is.

#1 Gyrados fan

This was my fav episode of the 1st season of Pokemon

I liked the wild west feeling it added when Pikachu and the leader squirtle had a show down and when Team Rocket robbed the store with ice guns.

P

PokeTrainer7783

In the original Japanese version didn't the Squirtle squad originally threaten to kill Misty if Ash didn't get back in time? But in the dubbed they changed it that they'd die her hair purple right?

#1 Gyrados fan

PokeTrainer7783 said:
In the original Japanese version didn't the Squirtle squad originally threaten to kill Misty if Ash didn't get back in time? But in the dubbed they changed it that they'd die her hair purple right?
Right, when Ash was running to get the super potion and when he got back to the cave where Meowth was keeping Misty, Brock and Pikachu and they were missing, Ash was picturing Misty screaming.
That was a scene from the Japense epsiode where the squirtles threatened to kill Misty.

V

Volt Tackle

I distinctly remember the Squirtle Squad saying "or red-haired girl gets it". I never remembered them actually saying that they were gonna dye her hair purple. I only remembered Ash asking Misty about it. Unless they re-edit it or something.

Ultimate Mewtwo

Thunder Trainer
This is a very funny episode and the leader Squirtle looks cool with the blackglasses. The Squirtle Squad makes me remember the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles :p

Mini Apocalypse

Soul Trainer
yeh me too.i used to love that.what ever happened to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? anyway id love a squirtle like the leader.*dreamz away*

JONNO.FRESH

Ahh Squirtle. The SS was really kool and i hope they return to meet another Characters Squirtle. Anyway good epi, one where TR used Bombs

RamOne

Grass Freak
HOOT HOOT!!! What was this a cool ep. I love the Squirtle Squad.

Yoko

Pokémon Cherisher
I didn't like this episode, it was pretty tedious throughout.

The 2 episodes before it were great though.