• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Here Comes The Trubbish Squad! (671)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Yabukuron Squad & The Secret Base!!

On their way to Shippou City, Ash & Co. walk past a Day Care Centre when they get hit by some mud from a group of kids and their Yabukuron, who takes Ash's fallen hat. Ash is eager to get his hat back and so gives chase to the group of kids and their Yabukuron...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Last edited by a moderator:

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Sheesh how early am I? It's only 1:55am where i live.... does anyone know how to work Keyhole TV? I tried and failed. Well if its until 3am, i won't bother watching.... Seems exciting.:D

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Same here but i downloaded it for my mac and i can't find the station.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Team Rocket this time got only one minute. The box that a guy delivered them was pretty mysterious, but I don't know what exactly was in it.
Good finally seeing Ash with an egg, and the old Meguroko from BW03 too who got blasted off...

Blue3Mayfield

Team Rocket this time got only one minute. The box that a guy delivered them was pretty mysterious, but I don't know what exactly was in it.
Good finally seeing Ash with an egg, and the old Meguroko from BW03 too who got blasted off...

It was a fossil.

playerking

Really someone said it was a fossil.

According to Bulbapedia, we see Ash's whole team in this episode again. Yay Mijumaru again, he so far has only missed two episodes, 9 and 11.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
It looked like a meteorite to me, I dont rule the fossil thing but if its a Isshu Fossil I really dont know wich was it was since it looked like a regular meteorite, Keyhole tv sucks though so yeah cant confirm.

Yes the whole team appeared at the end helping cleaning the trash, Ishizumai and Yannapu too, the only one that didnt appear was Doryuuzu.

Meguroko just appeared out of nowhere attacked and got Old'Team Rocketed out of the episode, I think he wants Satoshi to catch him but Im not sure, Im open to Zurugu being in the egg and the Meguroko in episode 20 was just scared of something and not a baby but at the moment I dont really know, it was just a strange random appearance so we know for sure hes coming back.

Last edited:

thebluemarc

King of the World
I don't like what ost people at Bulba are speculating: that the egg is zuruggu and Iris will get it.

I want Ash to catch the Megoroku and I want the egg to still be Ash's. I don't know why they're speculating Iris to get an egg when clearly it was given to Ash. Togepi's case is different.

playerking

Why would the egg be Zuruggu? It looks nothing like it and i'm pretty sure Ash wouldn't let it go to Iris. Why did it get Old Team Rocket'd? And i wonder why it appeared and wanted to battle Pikachu.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I don't like what ost people at Bulba are speculating: that the egg is zuruggu and Iris will get it.

I want to catch the Megoroku and I want the egg to still be Ash's. I don't know why they're speculating Iris to get an egg when clearly it was given to Ash. Togepi's case is different.

Thats what I also though, the moment Meguroko seemed to want to be catch by Satoshi.

It was sent flying like old Team Rocket

Last edited:

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Why would the egg be Zuruggu? It looks nothing like it and i'm pretty sure Ash wouldn't let it go to Iris.

After seeing the Sugamori art of Zuruggu it's appearance is alot closer to match the egg than the croc does, after all it does have some orange area's on it's body, where as the croc doesn't and the egg has some orange dots on it.

This isn't the best place to discuss that though.

playerking

Well the egg has cream on it like Meguroko and it has orange spots which are reminiscent of desert and it looks like a real life egg. Anyway i thought there would be more then one Yabakuron here but it was only one i guess the Yabukuron squad is Yabukuron and the kids.

Teshub

Banned
I didnt like this episode that much. Seemed a little too 'lean on me'-ish to be enjoyable. Still not exactly sure what is the payoff for TR yet. Megurocco was kind of interesting. As for the egg, it might be a zulug and when it hatches Iris yanks it off Ash the same way that Misty took togepi. You know rehash/retread and all.

gliscor&yanmega

I've only seen Serebii's picture so far, but it looks like a confusing episode.

I guess Yabukuron was sticking up the place so it had to be moved away but the kids liked it and wanted it to be able to stay with them or something. Not sure.

What was with Shikijika? That was more random then Meguroco to me.

As for Meguroco...found it odd how it went out like Team Rocket use to. I wonder if it's their replacement for comedy or something. But I don't understand why it even attacked, I thought it was on good terms with Ash in the end.

I think this was the first time all Ash's, Iris' and Dento's Pokemon have been outside of their balls(Excluding Doryuuzu...I wonder if the thing even eats) at the same time.

This episode is probably something you need to know what's being said to understand it fully. I can normally understand what's going on without actually knowing what's being said but not this time. Then again I'll probably understand a little more once I find the video of it.

Also, Team Rocket got something, wonder what it's purpose is.

Krizor

Evil Genius
I didn't really like this episode too much, it was kinda boring.

Meguroco showing up wasn't a surprise to me since I speculated that it would be a reoccuring Pokemon, but it blasting off like the Old TR really made me sad that the Old TR is dead.

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
I gotta say, this episode really wasn't very interesting to me. Maybe it's the fact that it came after a capture episode but before Bel's anime debut, but it just wasn't all that interesting. With Ash stopping to take care of things like this, it's no wonder Shooti is ahead of him both in pokemon strength and badges.

Only thing that kept me in the episode was Meguroco who seems like it may be the new Jigglypuff with following them. Though it's interaction seemed so random with just showing up, attacking for some reason and being blasted off.

TR were alright, but I really hope something comes of these scenes because though their seriousness is a nice change of pace with them, the whole lather, rinse, repeat of their scenes being ' TR in random place, TR is given mission/meets contact, TR scene ends mysteriously ' is getting a bit generic for my taste. Come to think of it, considering that it seems there's more TR agents in Isshu, why are all of these being left up to Jessie, James and Meowth and why are we not getting TR team ups happening with some of these?

gliscor&yanmega

Finished watching the video version. Didn't really help in understanding what exactly was going on for me though. But I enjoyed it a bit more then from just looking at the pictures. Although I'm sure if I knew what they were saying it would be much more interesting.

I think Meguroco has some kind of grudge against Pikachu for some reason. Seemed like it wanting pay back for something. I don't see what though. Maybe it just thinks Pikachu is strong and wants to battle it. Hopefully it appears again and we get some info on what's going on.

And now I see what was with Shikijika. Just thought it came out from under all that garbage but it was that women's Pokemon, was kind of hard to see that from the pictures(Even though she had a Pokeball in her hand(Which I didn't notice until I just went back to check them)).

All in all, it's a nice episode. It wasn't meant to be an action pack plot filled episode, just a funny episode with a heart warming story to it. Plus it did add to the plot a little, Team Rocket is advancing in their goals which raises questions for the viewers and Meguroco's random attack also raises questions. I liked it in the end.