• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Here We Go

hallstromjr

Boston Celtic
Alrite alrite.
This Team is based around one of my all time favorite Pokemon, is Blastoise. Gotta love that oversized turtle. So i started with him, and built around. Criticism will be appriciated.​

Look in:

;009; Blastoise ;009; (@Leftovers)Sassy
252 SpD, 224 HP, 32 Def

Scald
Ice Beam
Rapid Spin
Roar

The star and me favorite Pokemon. It serves as a bulky water as well as the Rapid Spinner. I'm not a big fan of Surf as it damages my teammate, soo a replacement of that would help.

;437; Bronzong ;437; (@ Light Clay)
Careful
252 Def, 252 HP, 4 SpD

Reflect
Light Screen
Stealth Rock
Gyro Ball

Love this guy..that dual screening always comes in as a big help. The stealth rock is in for support, and Gyro Ball makes it not completely useless if it is taunted. No need in lowering speed, went with Careful nature.

;445; Garchomp ;445; (@ Choice Scarf)
Naive
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP

Outrage
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Shadow Claw

If you're wondering why Shadow Claw over Crunch, i like the critical hit being higher..its come in handy. The rest pretty much speaks for itself.

:571: Zoroark :571: (@ Focus Sash
Mild
252 SpA, 252 spe, 4 HP

Nasty Plot
Flamethrower
Night Burst
Focus Blast

Your standard Illusionist. This is a REALLY basic set..not much to it. It;s a *yawn*, but it works. The Focus Sash is to ensure it gets a Nasty PLot off (credit to thebritains).

;448; Lucario ;448; (@ Life Orb)
Lonely
252 Atk, 192 Spe, 64 SpA

Aura Sphere
Extreme Speed
Earthquake
Dark Pulse

This is my mixed sweeper..he does his job better than you would think. Aura Sphere is a powerful STAB that never misses, and with Dark Pulse that hits everything for at least neutral coverage. Earthquake is just more coverage, and Extreme Speed for priority. Help with this guy would be good.

;464; Ryhperior ;464; (@Leftovers)
Adamant
Atk Def, 192 HP, 64 Def

Earthquake
Stone Edge
Megahorn
Roar

This was the evolution to my other favorite, Rhydon. He serves as a VERY powerful tank, and when he hits, he hits HARD. That's all there is too it. I chose leftovers because i like it to physically wall. It helps and fits in.

Well that's it..any help would greatly appriciated..because i bet a million dollars there's like fifty thousand flaws. Ha, thank you. Changes in orange*

Last edited:

Thebritains

Soul Searchin'
Alrite alrite.
This Team is based around one of my all time favorite Pokemon, is Blastoise. Gotta love that oversized turtle. So i started with him, and built around. Criticism will be appriciated.​

Look in:

;009; Blastoise ;009; @Leftovers[/B]Sassy
252 SpD, 224 HP, 32 Def

Surf/Scald
Ice Beam
Rapid Spin
Roar

The star and me favorite Pokemon. It serves as a bulky water as well as the Rapid Spinner. I'm not a big fan of Surf as it damages my teammate, soo a replacement of that would help. Shouldnt matter about the surf because you havent specified your doing doubles :p otherwise go with Scald, the burn is nice

;437; Bronzong ;437;
Sassy (you could do something like that stone that increases duration of screens or leftovers as well
252 Def, 252 HP, 4 SpD

Reflect
Light Screen
Stealth Rock
Gyro Ball

Love this guy..that dual screening always comes in as a big help. The stealth rock is in for support, and Gyro Ball makes it not completely useless if it is taunted.

;445; Garchomp ;445; @Choice Scarf
Adamant

252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP

Outrage
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Shadow Claw

If you're wondering why Shadow Claw over Crunch, i like the critical hit being higher..its come in handy. The rest pretty much speaks for itself. this guy is an amazing revenge killer and can even stay in for multiple kills, however you could also do something like a Naive or Hasty one where he runs Flamethrower to get rid of Steels that switch in on him and such, look around plenty of people run a set like that

:571: Zoroark :571: Focus Sash
Timid

252 SpA, 252 spe, 4 HP

Nasty Plot
Flamethrower
Night Burst
Focus Blast

Your standard Illusionist. This is a REALLY basic set..not much to it. It;s a *yawn*, but it works. You want to give him Focus Sash so that he can take atleast 1 hit and still be able to get a Nasty Plot off, max speed so that he can outrun things of course

;448; Lucario ;448; @Life OrbLonely
252 Atk, 192 Spe, 64 SpA

Aura Sphere
Extreme Speed/Vacuum Wave
Earthquake/Nasty Plot
Dark Pulse

This is my mixed sweeper..he does his job better than you would think. Aura Sphere is a powerful STAB that never misses, and with Dark Pulse that hits everything for at least neutral coverage. Earthquake is just more coverage, and Extreme Speed for priority. Help with this guy would be good. I would persoanlly make this guy run Nasty Plot to make the opponent keep guessing on whether its Zoroark or not, and if you did go that go Vacuum Wave instead of Extremespeed; Or even make the whole guy Timid and purely a Special Attacker, your choice

;464; Ryhperior ;464; @Life Orb?
Adamant

Atk , 192 HP, 64 Def

Earthquake
Stone Edge
Megahorn
Roar

This was the evolution to my other favorite, Rhydon. He serves as a VERY powerful tank, and when he hits, he hits HARD. That's all there is too it. Im not entirely sure what Ryhperiors will/should run but i believe Life Orb will work, that way you have the option to roar out a Pokemon

Well that's it..any help would greatly appriciated..because i bet a million dollars there's like fifty thousand flaws. Ha, thank you.

Changes/Suggestions made in this, you didnt give any of these guys items either so i helped you out there too heh i was bored :p

Last edited:

hallstromjr

Boston Celtic
I had completeley forgottten about scald..good choice