• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Here's a Real Shocker! A Dugtrio Split-Up?! (966)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
They should have just had Diglett and Dugtrio do the "Diglett dig Diglett Dig TRio TRio Trio" song the entire episode. That said, Meowth's attempt at music was so bad it crossed the line into humorous. Also, 2 of the Dugtrio are female and one is male? How does that even work if it evolved from a single Diglett?

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
How do they have enough money to go to the same concert back-to-back nights?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
How do they have enough money to go to the same concert back-to-back nights?

Pretty sure they got in free the second night thanks to Leo knowing Kukui from school, and also for rescuing Dugtrio.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
They should have just had Diglett and Dugtrio do the "Diglett dig Diglett Dig TRio TRio Trio" song the entire episode. That said, Meowth's attempt at music was so bad it crossed the line into humorous. Also, 2 of the Dugtrio are female and one is male? How does that even work if it evolved from a single Diglett?

How about Diglett Dig Diglett Dig LEO LEO LEO

doofinc

get rillaboomed
Came here to check the dub version of the Dugtrio song. It was slightly better than the original, with "Dug Dug Dug" sounding better than whatever squeaking the sub version was. Still very off pitch with the harmony; only one of them was actually in pitch while the other two were garbage so it was still trash.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
This episode was...weird. The actual plot of the title happens during the second half and gives almost no time for it to last that much. Why didn't it start earlier?

Leo nearly goes back to his old look just by not having his Dugrtrio around. Geez, man, get a hold of yourself.

By the way, I spotted the Background Riolu again. It's a Jessica fan.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Finally, this is the last of the currently known episodes where, aside from the opening and ending, not all characters appear. Lana (except the PokéProblem scene with her sisters) and Lillie do not appear. Going forward, we now have all characters of the main cast appear, so there's nothing to worry about characters not appearing for the time being.

Wait, so the episode whose title literally tells us Sophocles is leaving is a lie?! Great, another Pikachu's Goodbye. I was actually really excited for Sophocles to leave lol. I hate him

Vipsoccermaster

Wait, so the episode whose title literally tells us Sophocles is leaving is a lie?! Great, another Pikachu's Goodbye. I was actually really excited for Sophocles to leave lol. I hate him
Sorry, didn't put that in spoilers. But yeah, Sophocles doesn't actually leave. Would be totally odd and unreal just to have someone who is part of the main cast for only 23 episodes out of the Sun & Moon saga.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Sorry, didn't put that in spoilers. But yeah, Sophocles doesn't actually leave. Would be totally odd and unreal just to have someone who is part of the main cast for only 23 episodes out of the Sun & Moon saga.

Well, I didn't actually see this reply until just now lol, but anyway I was just spoiled a few minutes ago in the thread about whether SM can become serious

Leonhart

Imagineer
I knew that this would be a filler episode from the start, but I was still somewhat disappointed by the fact that the Alolan Dugtrio was showcased in such a comedic way, almost as a meme. I also found it bizarre how the Rocket-dan tied up Dugtrio, because you would think that Dugtrio could've just dug itself free of its bindings immediately.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Finally, this is the last of the currently known episodes where, aside from the opening and ending, not all characters appear.

It's almost like the writers saw this post by you just to continue making you right in some recent episodes.. Sophocles and Kiawe barely appear in the Popplio episode, just one still image, and the girls barely appear in the Charjabug episode, they're just kinda there for no reason