• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Here's a short little comic. Plz read.

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
DISCLAIMER: You might be offended, as it deals with religion. Please don't take it seriously. Also, this isn't meant to be a masterpiece. It's hand Drawn,in pencil, pretty crappily spaced out, and no ruler was used. I read the sticky, and I should have done better on it, but I had already scanned it, so...Sorry, you'll have to read it like this anyway :D

godcom1pt1.jpg

godcom1-2-1.jpg

Btw, If you found this humorous, I had made a series of other comics based on this last year in a notebook, but I decided to stop. It's not as "offensive" as this, but it deals with the God, Roy, and the Mohawk kid. If enough people like this, I might re-draw those comics and post em up here.

Last edited:

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
Bad panels, use ruler to make the lines
Lines + circle= Bad. Try to put some effort into your drawings
You, not U
Too many insults. That isn't funny
Very bad

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
i thought it was pretty funny, use a ruler to make your panels though

Clockworkz

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
Wow. You can't get much more offensive than this. You're a danger to both the dead and living. People could get offended by this SO easily.
So, based on the fact that this is the most offensive thing I've seen here yet, the art isn't good, and its hard to read, I made you this:
outss9.png

D:

gundam_remake

Team Leichi Boss Man
:\ i don't see how this is artistic in any way. and as far as taking the "it's my right to my own opinion" defense, which would NOT work in this case... well. here's a good reason why:

for starters, it is an uneducated opinion expressed soley for the purpose of offending a person and the religion they believe in. one of the strongest unwritten rules is you never outwardly make fun of or belittle another person's beliefs. this IS considered harrassment, and you could easily be taken to court under more hostile conditions. you clearly need some guidance, and you're not getting it from the major adults in your life. so i'll step in and offer some advice. racism and anti-religious comments should be kept to yourself, and others that share your ignorant beliefs that others are wrong and you are right.

even if you don't believe in a religion, or believe it is stupid, does not mean you have any right to use the mask of a poorly done comic to try and push forth your bottled up opinions just to try and make yourself feel fulfilled in some way. the grammar is bad, the technique is lacking any sense of desire to put any effort into making a well made hand drawn comic, and the topic of concern is completely not thought out. it is created under the guidelines to offend people of a lighter constitution for obsene content. be thankful the "powers that be" in this forum are more lenient that i am in these matters. for you do know that the owner and/or members of this forum can take legal action against you for this sort of thing if they did see fit to collect evidence and hold it against you, right?

^^; please seek guidance. both for your immature hatred, and lack of artistic sensibility. there is absolutely nothing to base your skills on in your work you presented, as it is a total lack of any skill whatsoever other than to hold a pencil. but even a monkey with screwdriver eyes can do that, so don't take that as a compliment.

maximo

Glacier Trainer
Dude this totally put a smile on ma afce its a really gd kind of will ferrel, ben stiller comedy type kind of thing lol i loved it make mroe but fix up the box's and drawings make it a lil better

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
XD Wow. Thanks for the advice. I'll use a ruler and a pen next time. And like I said, I drew and scanned this prior to reading the sticky, and I didn't feel like redoing it. But again, thanks. All except for the following person:

:\ i don't see how this is artistic in any way. and as far as taking the "it's my right to my own opinion" defense, which would NOT work in this case... well. here's a good reason why:

It's not supposed to be artistic. It's supposed to be mildly entertaining. If you weren't entertained, I apologize.

blah blah blah...I am offended...blah blah...

...be thankful the "powers that be" in this forum are more lenient that i am in these matters. for you do know that the owner and/or members of this forum can take legal action against you for this sort of thing if they did see fit to collect evidence and hold it against you, right?

Yes. I am thankful that the mods are more lenient than ye. And taking legal action for this little thing? Why bother wasting the time?

^^; please seek guidance. both for your immature hatred, and lack of artistic sensibility. there is absolutely nothing to base your skills on in your work you presented, as it is a total lack of any skill whatsoever other than to hold a pencil. but even a monkey with screwdriver eyes can do that, so don't take that as a compliment.

See that bolded part? Out of that whole mini essay you wrote, that's the only thing that got to me. It reminds me that people over the internet don't know me, and I shouldn't let them get to me. I don't know why it got to me, but it did.

Before I forget, It had bad grammar just because. I wasn't try to publish a novel.

Last edited:

Mastercougar

The Infinite Fire
It suprises me that this offended so many people. I didn't find it offensive, personally. I saw it as simply an odd play on the idea of "God loving people." Stupid? Maybe somewhat, but I can't see how it's specifically immoral or anti-God. Perhaps it's the angel calling God an idiot? Whatever the deal is, I don't think it's quite enough to warrant such a hostile reaction.

Clockworkz

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
MC, it's clearly offensive. Even though it's poorly drawn and more crude in the joke, it reminds of of the messages in Jack Chick's anti-gay and anti-nonchristian comics. I can tell when something is sarcastic, and this clearly isn't.
And people wonder why I'm leaning towards Satanism...

nashie1

It's not supposed to be artistic. It's supposed to be mildly entertaining. If you weren't entertained, I apologize.

Before I forget, It had bad grammar just because. I wasn't try to publish a novel.

Those two little quotes tell me you basically couldn't be bothered. I'm not bothered about the supposedly offensive nature of the comic, what bothers me is it looks like a really quick plan of a finished comic.
Afterall, if you can't be bothered to make it the slightest bit presentable, why should you expect people to bother reading it.

Fred

SUPER TRAINER!!!
its not bad but............you shouldn't put so much about god in your comic people get mad about that...also make better frames...then it should be good.