• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hero (K+; Pokeshipping)

Esperon

An old PS luva!
o_O It's been said before but it's going to get said again, HO-OH IS EBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There, got that out of my system.

This fic is really fantastic and don't worry about the last chapter, it was great!

Can't wait for your proof reader to finish proof reading and can you please put me on your PM list? thank yous!!
Esperon

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
*watching XxM!styxX juggle and laughing, but secretly wishing that the proofreader would proofread already* I need to yell out something...

HOOOOOO-OOOOOOOHHHHH, YOU ARE SSSSSSOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL!

Ah, much better. I really need to figure out this evolutionary line thing that made Ho-oh like this...*sigh*
Oh, yeah, and thanx for reviewing my fic! :)

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
Hay, no problema... ForbiddenLugia is busy alot, so if by Friday she/he asn't done it, I'll just put it on here and see what happens... Kaysies? So make sure to check back! Yes Ho-oh is "ebil" lol ^^
The evolutionary path is even confusing me lol... =p I have the whole thing thought out... It'll be pretty surprising when you fidn out what is does turn into in its evolutionary path... HINT HINT:
Check the chapter where Professor Oak has the flashback ;]

*glares at Artemis Ignitan* I'm sorry, but my own schedule is pretty demanding, and every time I tried to either look at M!sty's PM or PM her back, my laptop would read THIS PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND in big, fat, black letters. I either had to leave or turn her off right after, so try to be patient, okie dokey?

Nayways, sorry for bein' rude there, but I don't like it when people give me deadlines. *hates all deadlines* XD Hope your post the chappy soon, It's gunna be a shock to everyone what's going on...

Oh, and by the way, about the ficlet, I'd suggest you leave it as it is! Where would you go after that? It wouldn't make sense. Me thinks it should stay as a ficlet, but yes, add more to it. It was a wee bit short.

SHORTY POST!!!

~The Talking Absol, over and out~

PS: WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!! 20th POST!!

Last edited:

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
*glares at Artemis Ignitan* I'm sorry, but my own schedule is pretty demanding, and every time I tried to either look at M!sty's PM or PM her back, my laptop would read THIS PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND in big, fat, black letters. I either had to leave or turn her off right after, so try to be patient, okie dokey?

Don't worry. I'm not impatient. Just bored. Sorry if I offeded you. :) Sometimes I feel overtaxed too. I guess I just needed to yell something.

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
Chapter 10! ^^

Guess what?? Evry1 cheer CHAPTER 10!!!!

Chapter 10 – Plan of Escape

Misty awoke with a horrible headache and she sat up slowly. She was having a horrible nightmare that she was painfully injected a needle with some greenish fluid that made her feel crazy. But that was just a dream; she was still in the hospital… right?

Misty became aware of her surroundings and noticed where she was now. It was a rather petite room. A glass window overviewed her bedroom and she saw doctors scurry by calmly. There was also a light brown chair with gothic designs on it and a mahogany desk with a glass of water. Her arm was connected to a beeping machine and she felt a rope tired around her upper, middle, and lower body. It was not tight enough to hurt her but tight enough to keep her held down. She looked back and forth rapidly. She squinted and saw the words “ER” inscribed over her bedroom door. Her heart began pounding and her body quaking. She felt like she couldn’t control herself and before she knew it, a series of strong seizures enveloped her being. She screamed in a shrill voice that didn’t sound like hers and people came in running.

“Miss Waterflower, miss Waterflower! Calm down,” four nurses held her arms and legs down and a doctor injected her quickly, spewing transparent liquid into her wrist.

Misty felt the tantrums begin to cease and her body felt helpless. She could barely move; let alone stay awake.

She managed to utter, “Where am I?”

“Well,” the rest left the room and a doctor sat in the chair next to her, “last night you were fine and at midnight you began having these seizures. It’s very strange, actually. I can’t believe it hasn’t stopped. We’ve detected something in your blood that shouldn’t be there… We had to secure you in this room to keep you and the other patients safe.”

“Oh,” Misty yawned and stretched slowly.

“One more thing miss Waterflower,” the doctor stood, “have you had a recent shot since you came here? With a suspicious medicine?”

“Not that I know of,” Misty closed her eyes and frowned.

“Make sure you keep yourself calm, any sort of excitement or fear can kick up these seizures,” the doctor warned and left the room once more.
--------

“La!” A red and white creature shook Ash awake.

“No mom, five more minutes!” Ash cried, hugging the mattress.

Latias rolled her eyes and transformed into Bianca, tickling Ash awake.

“AHAHAHAHA! STOP!” Ash rolled over and stood up in between giggles.

Latias grabbed his arm and without warning, began running out of the alleyway.

“No Latias, my hat!” Ash tried to grab for it but hew was already out of sight.

A few minutes after he disappeared, two police officers turned that same corner.

“Why are we here again?” a very stressed out police-in-training student groaned.

“Because,” Officer Jenny took out her gun, “there were suspicious sightings hear here and we’re here to investigate.”

They stepped over filthy boxes and wet newspapers, passing by a rotten smelling mattress.

“Someone slept here recently officer,” the teen reached over and felt the mattress.

“Hmmm…” Officer Jenny peered over the edge and saw a glimpse of red.

She leaned over and took a satin hat in her hand. She inspected it and nodded.

“Back to the station, we have some people to find…” Officer Jenny and the teen went back on their motorcycles and disappeared into the distance.
-----

“Is Ho-oh already gone?” Ash asked puzzled.

Latias just nodded and continued running, pulling Ash along until they reached the once Pokemon Center. It was now rocks and rubble, a caution line around it and officers investigating the scene. Ash went forward and looked at the debris in awe.

“Hey Ash!” A girl appeared beside him and smiled brightly, “What’s the matter?”

“Nothing, just looking at what happened.” Ash turned to her, “And trying to find my friends.”

“Oh well, everyone knows what happened. There was an explosion last evening and a second explosion and they got a lot of people out just in time before it well.” Lily gestured sadly toward the dirt, “All the survivors are in the hospital nearby.”

“Oh,” Ash looked at her hopefully, “can you take me there?”

“Sure, no problem, my sister is with some friends so I still have a little bit of time before I go board the ship—” Lily began.

“Wait—what ship?” Ash asked.

“Oh well, the ship to take us to Evergrande City,” Lily explained obviously.

“Why? Aren’t you going to compete in the Hoenn League?”

“Where have you been?” Lily laughed, “They cancelled it because of the explosions—it was too risky.”

“Cancelled it?” Ash looked like he was about to cry.

“Well cancelled at Pacifidlog and rescheduled for two days at Evergrande City, the last ship sails in a few hours.” Lily stated.

“Oh, I have to go!” Ash exclaimed, “Where can I buy tickets?”

“Don’t worry, it’s free; now…” Ash relaxed, “Why do you want to go to the hospital?”

“Oh, well, my friends and I were in the explosion,” Ash responded.

“You were in the explosion?!” Lily exclaimed, “Then where were you all this time?”

“Long story,” Ash cut it short, “anyway, let’s hurry, they need to go too.”

“Well, I don’t know,” Lily made an unsure face.

Suddenly, there was a clearing throat behind them and Latias tapped Ash on the shoulder.

Oh sorry,” Ash laughed, “I forgot about La—Bianca, she came with me.”

“Okay, let’s all go,” Lily smiled and led the way.
---

“Misty?” a brunette sat next to her bedside and touched her arm softly.

Misty’s eyes shot open and looked around, “Oh, May, it’s you.”

“Yeah,” May responded grimly, “I heard you were here because of convulsions or something.”

”Yeah, I felt them,” Misty smiled softly and noticed she was in the same environment as before, “Where is everyone else?”

“Oh well Max, Professor Oak, Tracey, Richie, Georgio, Brock and I are fine,” May bit her lip, “and Ash is, well, missing.”

“Missing?!?!” Misty’s eyes widened in horror.

“Along with Latias,” May could already feel the blood coming out of her hurt lip; she knew how much this hurt Misty.

That’s what May thought, but she was wrong, very wrong. Misty’s suddenly horror and fear for Ash kicked in the warned seizures. Her hands and feet began shaking and Misty felt like her eyes were about to bulge out of her head. Her body erupted in quakes and strange movements, alien to a human. Her chest jumped up and down and her heart was going as fast as it possibly could. Tears began coming but she wasn’t crying. May stood and ran to a nurse in shock. The nurse grabbed the injection nearby and flung herself to Misty’s side. She bid May to hold Misty’s left hand still so she could inject the medicine. May did as she was told and before she knew it, Misty’s body stopped shuddering in unfathomable convulsions and all that was left was the light shaking of her hands and feet.

Misty looked over at May, smiled softly and murmured, “Thanks.”

May’s lips shook and she burst out a sob, hugging Misty tightly. She didn’t know how many times she apologized until Misty was forced the slap her across the face softly.

“May shut up, it’s fine, I’m sorry I didn’t explain to you that I can’t get over-anxious, otherwise I get like this,” Misty’s eyes opened and closed as she breathed in and out slowly to regain her composure.

“Oh well, if that’s the case, I’ll just leave, I’ll tell you about it later, you need your sleep,” May made for the door but Misty’s sharp ‘stop’, told her to stay put, “Misty no, you need to sleep and I’ll tell you when your better, I’m sure Ash will be fine!”

Misty shook her head, staring out the window my by her bed sadly, “No, he won’t.”

May looked at the floor in resentment and they sat in silence for the next few minutes.

“Sooo…” May rubbed her foot against the tiled floor and looked up at Misty’s gaunt face.

Misty refused to respond.

“Misty, I’m sorry.” May touched Misty’s hand lightly, “You just saw him yesterday afternoon and now he’s gone… I wish there was something I could do.”

“May,” Misty sat up in concentration, “I have to find him.”

“What? Misty, we have no idea where he or Latias are, for all we know they could be under that rubble still!” May exclaimed, “And you’re not even well enough to go out.”

“I don’t care!” Misty sat up and moved to get out of the bed but found she was unable.

So she began taking out the needle attached to her.

“Misty stop!” May moved to her side quickly and held her back, “quit acting crazy…”

“May you don’t understand, I made a pact one day with my friend Melody,” Misty shook her head softly, recalling the incident, “I promised her I would take care of him; Ash is never alone because he’s got… me.”

May stood in awe at what Misty had uttered and as Misty took out the final attachment, a doctor saw them. He ran in with millions of nurses and pushed Misty lightly back on her back. And Misty didn’t fight back. They re-injected the needles while Misty watched May intently who looked back at her. Misty nodded and May was pulled away, out of the room, and chucked into the lobby, where she continued standing in awe. Misty would do anything for Ash and she had all but seen him only one in these few days. May couldn’t help but smile at how obvious it was that they were meant for each other. At the Mirage Kingdom, Ash was determined to save Misty and keep her safe. When they went back to Pallet Town Ash was determined to sit beside Misty and catch up before she was forced to leave. She even caught a glimpse of Ash’s desire for Misty to be a part of the group again.

“Hey May!” Max shook his sister out of her reverie and pulled her toward the rest of the group.

Professor Oak had a sling around his arm because of his rough fall at his elderly age, Richie had fallen on top of Georgio and therefore was not hurt too badly; only a few band aids here and there. Georgio, on the other hand, had received medicine for the pain in his chest that he felt every so often and now wore a white band around his chest. Brock was overall alright, all he had needed was a day’s rest from all that had happened. May and Max had been standing extremely close to Team Rocket already that the explosion caused them to both carry a headband wrapped around the left side of their head… Oh, where could Ash be?

“May, we have to leave.” the Professor said quickly, “We have to be on the next ship to Evergrande City this afternoon!”

“What about Misty?” May looked worried, “And Ash? Latias?”

“They’ll be alright,” Richie smiled grimly, “and unless the doctors let Misty out in the next few hours—”

“—which is unlikely,” Tracey added.

“—Then she’ll have to stay here until she can leave, she’ll just meet up with us later,” Georgio nodded, “And, Ash, well, the police are looking everywhere for him.”

A voice suddenly spoke behind him, “Hello everyone, I think I might have something you’d like to see.”

Officer Jenny handed them a hat. May looked closer and noted, “Ash’s hat!”

She grabbed it and surveyed it, “Where’d you find it?”

“In an alleyway,” she answered, “So this is Ash Ketchum’s hat?”

“Yes,” everyone gave an affirmative nod.

“Well, he’s either a victim; being held captive or he is a suspect of the bombing because his hat is the only lead I have,” Officer Jenny shrugged.

“Team Rocket!” Max exclaimed, “It wasn’t Ash, it was Team Rocket, they must have Ash and Pikachu!”

Professor Oak looked around in concentration, “I don’t think its Team Rocket that has Ash…” but no one heard him.

“Really?” Jenny ignored the professor’s soft comment and scratched her head, “Well if you saw them do it, then that’s what I’ll follow… but where could they be?”

“They’re around,” Brock nodded suspiciously, “They’re always… around.”
-----

“Yes, we’ve got Pikachu!” Team Rocket cheered, holding up the cage in praise, “Woohoo!”

They stopped and stared at each other.

“So… Now what?” Jessie looked around, “That stupid bird said he’d be here by now… we should have just made a run for it when we had the chance…”

“Uh... Jessie…?” James managed to squeak and pointed behind them with a shaking finger.

“Hold on James, ugh that stupid Pokemon; all he wants is twerp, twerp, twerp,” Jessie mused, “What’s so special about that twerp anyway?”

Something very special, a voice uttered angrily.

“Uh…oh,” Meowth and Jessie turned to where James was pointing and faced the giant creature Jessie had just had the pleasure of mocking.

Now what were you saying about ‘making a run for it’?
Ho-oh’s eyes glowed as he stepped forward.

“N-nothing, hehe, I meant… when can we make a run to get Ash for, er, you?” Jessie said in a high pitched voice.

Well I don’t think you’ll be needing Pikachu for now…
Ho-oh’s eyes glowed brighter and Pikachu in the cage flew out of Team Rocket’s arms.

“No please!” They exclaimed, beginning to sob, “We’ve waited so long to have him in our grasp!”

Well I guess you’ll have to keep waiting… at least until I can trust you once more… and Pikachu was gone.

“No…” James sobbed softly on Meowth and Jessie and they all fell on the ground in defeat.

Now fulfill a task for me you three,
Ho-oh began walking back and forth in the forest where they stood, get on board of the next ship to Evergrande City and follow your “twerps”.

Team Rocket regained their composure and nodded, walking out of the forest in silence.
---

Misty watched the doctors work on her for the next hour; the needles, the medicines, the anesthesias. She said nothing, just thought of Ash and Pikachu. Where were they? And Latias? She was here too? The one who had kissed Ash… Misty couldn’t help but feel a surge of jealously toward her-and Melody… and every other girl who had tried to take Ash from her… Misty smiled to herself. Ash wasn’t hers. But she wanted him to be… maybe… someday. But for now, she had to concentrate on how to get out of here with all these doctors and cameras.
Stupid hospital. Misty thought aggravated.

“Alright Misty, sleep for a while and you’ll calm down, what were you thinking; getting out of bed?” The nurse spoke more to herself than to Misty who looked away, “Trying to escape? If you are, the eavesdrop in the restroom to the laundry room is a perfect getaway.”

Misty knew she was just joking, but hey, it wasn’t such a bad idea. Misty turned over on her bed and thought about her plan. In a few hours they would board the last ship set for Evergrande City; she had seen the news and knew Ash would want to be there…
Wherever he was.

Awesome chapter!!! Very nice indeed!!!!!

“May you don’t understand, I made a pact one day with my friend Melody,” Misty shook her head softly, recalling the incident, “I promised her I would take care of him; Ash is never alone because he’s got… me.”

I loved this part awesome!! ^^^^

An overall amazing fic...... WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
radama - continue awaiting! lol
MistyLover - I know I love the part too ^^ I thought of it while watching Pokemon 2000
Artemis Ignitan - Nope they don't and I'm not sure what they did with Azurill myself... lmfao ^^ Idk lol... I still have to think that up

M!!!!!-SSTYYYYYY......when's the new chappy gunna be sent to meeeeeeee???? You're the only PM's I get these days....YOU ARE THE JOY IN MY SPARK OF LIFE!!!

No, seriously, I just wanted to apologize to Artemis there. You know how you read something your way, but them somebody else reads it another way and they feel all insulted? Yeah. Sorry! ;.;

Nayway, can't wait for the boat scene. You keep talking about it, but where's the show? IS HO-OH GOING TO KILL SOMEONE??!!! YAY!!! Blood, blood, blood....J/k. XDXD
I just feel bloodthirsty 'cause of my oober cool siggy. *points* Bask in its coolness while you can, 'cause it's gunna be gone fast, and won't re-appear until there's a link hidden in there.

Sorry if it feels like I'm bumping this, but I actually just felt like apologizing for my rudeness. *leaps away*

~The Talking absol, over and out~

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
M!!!!!-SSTYYYYYY......when's the new chappy gunna be sent to meeeeeeee???? You're the only PM's I get these days....YOU ARE THE JOY IN MY SPARK OF LIFE!!!

No, seriously, I just wanted to apologize to Artemis there. You know how you read something your way, but them somebody else reads it another way and they feel all insulted? Yeah. Sorry! ;.;

Nayway, can't wait for the boat scene. You keep talking about it, but where's the show? IS HO-OH GOING TO KILL SOMEONE??!!! YAY!!! Blood, blood, blood....J/k. XDXD
I just feel bloodthirsty 'cause of my oober cool siggy. *points* Bask in its coolness while you can, 'cause it's gunna be gone fast, and won't re-appear until there's a link hidden in there.

Sorry if it feels like I'm bumping this, but I actually just felt like apologizing for my rudeness. *leaps away*

~The Talking absol, over and out~

Okay well, I have PMed you and... I am officially done with the chapter and it is the darn longest chapter I've ever written in my LIFE! lol It's very good so I'm hoping to get alot of reviewers with time... IF IT GETS PROOFREAD!
FL PLEASE PLEASE PROOFREAD ALREADY XD
Sorry it took so long.

No problem, im just glad that this fic is back in business, its been way too long, and im reeeeeeeely anxious to see the new chapter!

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
Part 1

Chapter 11 – To Board the Ship or Not to Board the Ship Pt 1​

“It’s right over there!” Lily indicated to the giant white building just ahead of them.

Ash smiled up at the building, knowing that he would meet up with his friends in a few minutes. Latias frowned at him. He wasn’t supposed get there yet. Ho-oh had said to make sure he got back Pikachu so no one would be suspicious. That Professor Oak was already onto them. She also had to make sure to keep Misty away from Ash. She was too… She just bothered Latias. So Latias grabbed Ash’s arm and pointed happily towards a dismissing carnival for leaving trainers. Ash at first looked from Latias to Lily but was reluctantly persuaded.

“Are you sure?” Ash asked.

“Oh, its fine Ash, we have a while until the ship leaves and your friends can rest before we leave,” Lily waved his worry away with the brush of a hand.

Ash was instantly satisfied. He jumped up and ran off into the carnival. Lily began following him idly until she noticed that “Bianca” wasn’t following. She looked suspiciously after the tiptoeing girl. Lily made sure to stay at least five feet away from Latias but kept her in sight nonetheless. When Bianca turned a sudden corner, Lily was led off and began running to keep up with her. When Lily turned the final corner, she knelt down to catch her breath. Then she gasped and jumped behind the wall. Then she heard voices.

“…Yes, we know,” a female voice admitted, “We already talked about it with the boss.”

“La!” a strange voice called back angrily.

“Okay, but how do you expect us to get that Pikachu back to the twerp?” A British male asked.

“Lalalala!” it sounded like a musical with all the ‘la’s.

“Okay we’ll take it to the Police Station and bring it in to the lost and found,” Lily turned slowly and saw a woman, man, and a Pokemon proclaim.

And “Bianca” was with them. And she was speaking like a Pokemon. She couldn’t help but remember her little sister’s warning.

“That girl was just talking to that Pikachu!” Kimmy had said.

And she was right.

“La la la!” Latias pointed to herself proudly, indicating that she would take care of it.

Then she began heading Lily’s direction. Uh-oh.
---

“We have to find Ash,” May held the hat carefully in her hands, “I don’t care what that stupid Jenny said!”

Brock gasped, “How could you!”

During Jenny’s last visit, Brock had calmed down because of the seriousness, but now he had free reign to fantasize and dream about her as much as he wanted.

“Jenny is beautiful, talented, and,” Brock smirked, “She’s a good kisser.”

Everyone looked at him in surprise.

“At least, I hope so,” he giggled to himself and everyone sweatdropped.

“C’mon Brock get serious,” May stared at him sternly, “Ash would want to compete, he’s worked so hard for his badges, he can’t be far away!”

“Yeah, if Team Rocket has him,” Max nodded.

“I don’t think Team Rocket has him,” Professor Oak spoke up.

“Then where could he be?” Tracey asked, helping Professor Oak stand up.

“Yeah,” Georgio and Richie agreed.

“Come on everyone, I want to show you something back at the hotel,” he grabbed the walking stick he had been using and led the way.

“Hold on Professor, I just want to make sure Misty’s okay,” May called and walked down the hallway leading to Misty’s room.

She opened the door and murmured softly, “Misty?”

There was a gasp and someone was heard falling over something in the bathroom. May ran in and found Misty on the floor, free of beeping machines and shots, but looking very disheveled and in pain. May helped her up and when she was about to ask what was wrong, she noticed the eavesdrop container leading to the laundry room.

“Misty…” May said slowly, “Were you trying to escape?”

“O-of course not!” she exclaimed in outrage, “How could you think that? I-I can’t believe you! I was just trying to take a shower and was going to throw some clothes in and, and… AND I tripped over myself and—”

May didn’t looked like she was convinced, “Yeah. Right.”

“Of course,” Misty continued trying until a sigh gave in, “Fine. I was.”

“But through the eavesdrop?” May stuck out an eyebrow, “There are much more comfortable ways.”

Misty frowned, “Not for me.”

May looked at her with pity and nodded, “Let me get you your clothes so you don’t look hospitalized, and then you have to go down, but quickly.”

May dashed around looking for clothes and Misty stood in awe at what a friend May was being toward her.

“Thanks May,” Misty murmured as she was handed her clothes.

A few minutes later she was changed and ready to leave. She hugged May tightly and smiled.

“Find Ash for me, ‘kay?” May said.

“Sure and I’ll make sure we’re on that ship so don’t wait up,” Misty clasped hands with May as she once had done with Melody, “Thanks a lot.”

She let go and opened the compartment. She stepped in and giving one last nod to May; let herself slip down the wind pipe. May waves down and closed it, folding Misty’s hospital clothes and walking out of the room.
----

Latias was quickly approaching Lily and she was running out of ideas. She couldn’t run because it was an ‘L-shaped’ alleyway, and the only thing she had to hide behind would reveal her in less than 15 seconds. Thank goodness that Bianca girl walked slowly; it seemed like she was drifting… Latias was coming closer… and closer… and closer… until… Lily shut her eyes and held her breath, pressing herself against the wall. She heard a whooshing sound and before she had time to fully open her eyes, Latias had disappeared. Just like that; she was gone.

“Where did she go?” Lily murmured to herself and gasped as she looked above her.

A Pokemon was flying away into the distance. Was “Bianca” a Pokemon? Lily thought no more, she had to tell Ash about what had just happened. She needed to. Lily ran as fast as she could. Where ever Bianca had disappeared to, she was going to try to get Pikachu back to Ash without him knowing—wait Ash didn’t have Pikachu? What had really happened during that explosion? Lily shook her head and concentrated on getting out of the labyrinth of alleyways in Pacifidlog Town.
--
“Hello,” a British accented old woman called as she; holding a bundle in her arms, and an elder man holding a baby with strange-looking ears hobbled into the Pacifidlog Police Station.

“Why hello,” Officer Jenny looked up from her files and smiled at the old couple, “What can I help you with?”

“Well, I believe someone has misplaced this…” The old man held out the bundle and revealed a sleeping Pikachu, “Pikachu.”

“Oh,” Officer Jenny took the Pikachu out of the old woman’s arms and inspected it, “It looks a bit hurt, we’ll bring it to the back where Nurse Joy is and we’ll let you know if the owner appears, we’ll start handing out flyers before the ship to Evergrande City leaves, I’m sure this is a trainer’s Pokemon.”

“Why thank you!” The old woman and man smiled softly and the baby made a strange noise of happiness.

“Now what are your names; for the record?” Officer Jenny took out a folder and placed her pen on it, looking intently at the group.

“Err… Jam—Jamie,” the old woman stuttered.

“And Jess…just Jess.” The man coughed loudly and nodded his head.

“Okay…” Jenny looked at them strangely, “Last names?”

“Ummm…”

“Jenkins…” The young baby coughed but Jenny didn’t notice.

“Right, Jenkins, Jamie and Jess Jenkins,” Jamie declared happily.

“Alright Mr. and Mrs. Jenkins,” Officer Jenny took our 3 slips of paper, “And since you two have been so nice for returning this hurt Pokemon, please, take these free tickets headed for Evergrande City and enjoy yourselves!”

“Oh thank you!” they both cried taking the tickets.

Before Jenny could say another word, the group had disappeared.

Outside Jesse, James, and Meowth threw off their disguises and jumped in a circle happily.

“Yes now we don’t have to sneak in!” Jesse cheered.

“Now we can be treated like legal on a ship!” Meowth exclaimed.

“Now… Uhh,” James stopped, “Jesse I have a question.”

“What is it James?”

“Why am I always the girl?”

There was a loud slapping sound.
--

Ash jumped from concession stand to game booths countlessly enjoying himself until suddenly he remembered something…

“ROLLERCOASTER!” He raced toward it as Latias appeared behind an alleyway, sneaking up behind Ash.

But before she could do so, Lily appeared and beat her to Ash.

“Ash! I have to speak to you!” Latias looked at her suspiciously.

“Not now, I’m about to ride Sheikra!” Ash looked in awe up at a giant rollercoaster that went straight down 90 degrees.

“Ash this is more important than a rollercoaster!” Lily replied urgently.

“C’mon, you can tell me on the ride,” Ash grabbed both Lily and Latias by the wrists and scampered toward the frightening ride.

----
Misty zoomed down the eavesdrop, feeling the static of the drilled in nails on either side of her. It felt like a never-ending slide… But it had to stop soon; who knew where Ash could be? This zooming eavesdrop gave Misty time to sort out her plan. Where was she to go? Where to start? Then she remembered—The Trainer’s Festival. Maybe Ash was there, who knew. Suddenly she felt her whole body go up and in one jolt she fell into the bag of laundry; luckily it was filled with lab coats and hospital robes to the top so that Misty landed with a soft thump on top of the clothes.

“Phew,” she wiped her forehead of sweat and hopped off the basket, straightening out her blue collar.

She checked in her pockets and smiled to find her Pokeballs were still inside. As she ran her hands over the Pokeballs and mentally counted, she took out one custom made for her by Tracey. It was light blue and had the words “To Misty” encrusted in diamonds. Tracey was a great friend. She smiled and threw the ball only to find that it opened and was empty. Misty gasped as she remembered… I left Azurill at the Hotel two days ago. Her worries of Ash were soon replaced with determination to get back to Azurill. She quickly replaced the ball and ran out the emergency door to her left. She squinted when the hot, bright sun hit her eyes and she lifted her hand to cover eyes from the twitching pain. Then Misty turned to a passing Officer Jenny.

“Um excuse me could you tell me where the Gilmaxter Hotel is? I complete forgot,” Misty asked politely.

“Oh yes, you just go right through that Festival straight ahead and you’ll pass by the old Pokemon Center and it’ll be to your left, alright?” Officer Jenny smiled kindly.

“Yes thank you very much,” Misty grinned and paused before running straight through the Festival.

Because of her determination to get to her destination, she didn’t even notice the fact that she breezed by two brunettes and a teenage boy with a red and green hat.
---
Ash looked up in awe as he saw Sheikra towering 200 feet high with a 90 degree drop right at the end. He went to stand at the entrance and Lily tried desperately to explain to him what had happened.

“Ash you have to listen to me, this is really important,” Lily lowered her voice and glanced at the suspicious-looking “Bianca”, “Bianca she’s not who you think she is, she’s—”

“YES! We’re next in line!” Ash cheered, ignoring Lily’s pleas, “Come on, when we reach the camera we all have to go like this and lift our hands in the air… It would make a great picture!”

“Ash!” Lily crossed her arms and once more remembered the flash back of her little sister.

“That girl was just talking to that Pikachu!” Kimmy had said.

Wait… The Pikachu? She stopped her thoughts completely and Lily turned Ash around angrily to face her.

“Ash! Where’s Pikachu?” Lily asked him seriously.

Ash laughed and stopped, “Well he’s…”

Ash’s expression went blank and tried to remember where he had left Pikachu… Nothing. Where was Pikachu?

Minutes later they were out of the line, out of the festival, and heading toward the Police Station. Ash was the most determined and heated one. Latias smiled to herself happily. Everything was going according to plan and she wasn’t the one doing anything.

“Officer Jenny,” Ash said angrily and he placed his hands with a slam on the desk.

“Yes?” Officer Jenny asked bewildered.

“Do you happen to have a Pikachu in your possession?” Ash asked.

“Actually,” Jenny smiled widely, “It was brought in a few minutes ago by an elderly couple.”

“It was?” Lily and Ash questioned, looking at each other in confusion.

“Yes, it’s right here…” Officer Jenny turned and before they knew it, Pikachu was laying sleepily in the officer’s arms.

“Pikachu!” Ash cried happily.

Pikachu opened its eyes, yawned and jumped into Ash’s opened arms, “Pika!”

Latias stood at a distance and smiled happily. Wonderful.
---
Misty ran by the destroyed Pokemon Center, still being investigated, and she reached the brilliant Gilmaxter Hotel. Its towering size and tined black color made it even shinier on this bright day. But Misty had no time to awe; she walked into the hotel, checked in and walked to the elevator in a hurried stride. She pressed the up button and it slid open. An elevator boy stood at wait and smiled at Misty.

“What floor, miss?” The bellhop asked.

“Floor 5!” Misty walked in and stood there, her hands clasped together, staring intently at blinking lights.

The uniformed male shrugged and pressed the button, sending them up the giant hotel. The numbers blinked on and off slowly getting Misty uneasy.

“Can’t this go any faster?” Misty scrunched up her face and slid from side to side.

The man shook his head and smiled at floor 5 dinged open, “There you are.”

Misty smiled and walked out, holding her door key in her hand tightly, “502…503…504…505…AH! 506!”

She pressed the key into its hole and turned it slowly. She opened the door with a soft creek and looked inside. The room was very quiet and the lights were off. A soft wind was enveloping the room and the curtains were shut. Nothing seemed to be wrong. She walked around the room, checking under the bed, turning over clothes, looking through the closet.

“Azurill?” She opened the bathroom door but there was nothing.

Misty’s eyes widened as she realized her Pokemon was no where to be found. Her breath quickened and she ran from one end of the room to the other, throwing her clothes out of the drawer and the shampoos out of the bathroom. Then she stopped and doubled over in pain. She felt she shocks coming on. She had forgotten to take the pills. She knelt down slowly, her whole body shaking, and grabbed for the desk by her bed. Instead the all she could reach was a wisp of the tablecloth and she fell on the ground. Everything, including the lamp, her bookbag, and pamphlets fell on top of her. All she could do was grunt and seizures enveloped her being. No one could hear her.
---
Pikachu is with the boy, yes?

“Positive, we saw the twerp a while ago with Latias and the new girl,” Jessie affirmed.

Good, now what about that redhead… What’s her name?

“I think the girl twerp’s name is Misty,” James said matter-of-factly.

Yes, her, she must’ve figured out that her Azurill has disappeared… How will we get her on the ship? The transformation cannot take place without the Hoenn Tournament beginning…

“I don’t know… Lure her to the ship… Trick her somehow?” Meowth added.

No, you must get her to Ketchum, she will forget all about her Pokemon until she reaches Evergrande… Where is the Azurill?

“Safe,” Team Rocket said.

Good, good,
Ho-oh smirked and turned to look up at the sky; Things need to continue that way.

...continue to next post...

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
Part 2

Pt. 2​

---
“Ash don’t you think we should be getting back?” Lily held her spinning head.

They had ridden Sheikra more than 10 times and Ash was ready for more. Ash and Pikachu shook their heads and cheered for another ride. Latias just stood at a distance, eyeing Lily and waiting at the entrance.

“Er, Bianca don’t you want to go on at least once?” Ash asked Latias nervously.

Latias shook her head and instead looked straight ahead, waiting.

“Okay,” Ash shrugged and turned to Lily, “Why should we be getting back? The ship doesn’t leave till nightfall. It’s only midday.”

“Because Ash,” Lily stretched, “I’m hungry.”

Ash stood there and noticed his grumbling stomach, “Oh yeah, me too. Let’s get something to eat at that stand over there.”

They began walking over to a hot dog stand until three strange figures blocked there path.

“Hello, would you like some ‘lice’,” asked a red haired woman with a Chinese accent, her face was covered with a hat, as were the other two.

“Actually, we were thinking about—” Lily started.

“Now, now, you need some lice; lice, chicken, and Wang Tang soup!” The blue haired man pressed.

The three figures grabbed Lily, Ash, and Latias and pulled them toward their Chinese Restaurant; Kiang Zhao.

“Did you heal about those younglings in the Pokemon Centel yestelday?” The shortest one asked Ash.

“Yes, actually I was one of them,” Ash nodded.

“Oh well, I heald all the othels ale still in the hospital… Did you have fliends in the explosion?” The man asked hopefully.

“Oh yeah,” Ash said.

There was a long pause.

“Well where do we sit?” Ash asked when they reached the restaurant.

The group did a double take and huddled together.

“That twerp is so stupid! How will we get him to go to the hospital?” Jessie snarled.

“I don’t know Jessie,” James answered nervously.

“Aw, let’s just let them eat and pop in and out, mentioning that to them.” Meowth said.

They jumped back toward Ash, Lily, and Latias and led them to their table.

“What would you like?” James asked.

“Umm I’ll have the,” Ash stared at the menu, “The sweet and sour chicken.”

“Good choice… by the way, did you know that those kids in the hospital ale suffeling flom hollible bluises… I feel bad fol the people that haven’t been able to see them… Especially if they’le close fliends…”

Ash stared at him cluelessly, “Okay, now can you take Lily and Bianca’s order please?”

“Yeah, may I have a Wang Tang soup? It sounds good,” Lily licked her lips and handed back her menu.

Latias pointed at her order: rice and chicken.

“Coming light up!” the magenta haired woman disappeared with her two companions.

“That was weird,” Ash commented.

Lily just nodded and Latias smiled.

“Pika!” Pikachu sat up on Ash’s lap and noticed the ketchup bottle on the table, “Chaa!”

He jumped from Ash’s lap and skidded past the two girls until he reached the magnificently red looking Heinz bottle. Pikachu popped it open and began to chug the dense tomato substance down his throat. Ash, Latias, and Lily chuckled. As they laughed, Lily shot a furtive glance at Ash. She blushed and he smiled widely. Latias was immediately aware of what was happening and rammed her leg against the table, causing Ash and Lily to look up in alarm.

“Bianca, what’s wrong?” Ash asked and reached over, concerned.

Latias shook her head and rubbed her knee in feigned pain. Lily then remembered what she wanted to tell Ash about Latias but kept her mouth shut after receiving suspicious looks from Latias.

How can I tell him what happened if I don’t even know what she’s up to? I have to wait.

Lily nodded to herself and the Chinese people returned.

“Hello, hele is youl food!” The three waiters set the food on the table and stood by their table.

“Gee Jane, I sule feel bad fol those pool… POOL kids at the hospital…”

“Yes…” Jessie smiled as she had an idea, “What wele theil names again, M… Martin?”

“Well,” said the shortest one, “I lecall theil names being Tlacey and Litchie… Geolgio… Plofessol Oak… May… Max… Block…”

With every word, Ash became more conscious of the Chinese’s conversation and scooted closer to them.

“Oh… And thele was one mole…” Meowth smiled evilly, “M… Maly? No… Mina? No, no… Oh I don’t lemembel…”

“I believe it was,” As James’ lips moved, Ash’s eyes widened, “Misty.”

“Oh yes… wasn’t she in the worst condition?”

“Yes actually, I heard she was in a coma earlier and—”

Before they could finish speaking, Ash and Pikachu were out the door and on their way to the hospital.

Lily and Latias continued sitting in their places until Lily stood up and looked at Latias, “I’m gonna go meet my grandma on the ship, see you…”

And she disappeared. The room was quiet. Team Rocket stared at Latias and scooted toward her.

“Will you be paying in credit or cash?”
--

“May, are you finished packing?” Brock asked from the door.

“Yes, almost,” May smiled and stuffed the last of her belongings in the bag.

The professor has made sure Brock, May, and Max received a room as well at the Gilmaxter, after the explosion at the Pokemon center.

“Me too,” Max agreed and slung the backpack over his shoulder, “Let’s get going.”

“Oh, are you guys almost done?” Tracey came in and greeted the trio, “Sorry, the professor couldn’t get you a personal room for each of you.”

“Oh it’s fine, besides, we barely got to stay anyway,” May laughed.

Tracey smiled and Georgio appeared at his side, “Do you happen to know where Richie went?”

“I think he went to go check on Misty again,” Brock said, “Since Ash is nowhere to be found, he figures Misty’s the closest thing to him.”

It was quiet for a while. At the mention of Ash, everyone always became silent.

“It is true though,” Tracey broke the silence, “Misty IS the closest thing to Ash—other than Pikachu…”

Everyone nodded and couldn’t help but smile.

“It always was something different with those too,” Brock reminisced.

“Guys!” some came running down the hall and pushed past Tracey and Georgio, “Misty’s gone!”

“What?” Everyone looked up at the scared-looking Richie.

May bit her lip and looked away.

“How? Where? What did the doctors say?” Georgio asked.

“They said they’ve looked everywhere… No one knows where she’s gone.” Richie sat down and began to rest, “We have to go back to the hospital—everyone… They’re planning a search party.”

“But the ship!” Max exclaimed, “It leaves in an hour.”

“Exactly…That’s how long we have, she couldn’t have gotten far—That is, if she escaped willingly,” Richie stood again and walked toward the door, “Who’s coming?”

No one refused.

--
As Ash reached the hospital, he noticed many police officers blocking the entrance of the hospital.

“Hey what’s going on?” Ash demanded, “I have to get in!”

“I’m sorry, young man, but this hospital has become a crime scene of a disappearance,” Officer Jenny replied, then stopped, “Hey aren’t you that kid that was missing?”

Ash ignored her question and pushed past her, “I have to see someone…”

He reached the entrance but found a doctor blocking it.

“What is your problem?” The doctor folded his arms.

“I have to get in!” Ash pleaded.

“I’m sorry, unless you are an immediate relative, you cannot get in.”

“Well who’s gone missing?”

“I believe her name is Mist Watersomething,” the doctor stared at Ash sternly, “Why?”

“You mean Misty Waterflower?” Ash gasped, “No, Misty’s not missing!”

“I’m afraid she has—why, do you know her?” The doctor asked.

“Er, yeah,” Ash looked at Pikachu and said the first thing that came to mind, “I’m her… boyfriend, engaged to be married!”

The doctor’s eyes widened and nodded, “But I need some identification…”

Ash quickly thrust out his Pokedex, “Here, I need to get in!”

“Alright here,” the doctor handed him a pass and Ash ran through, skidding to the nurses’ desk.

“Do you happen to know who has the latest information on the missing patient, Misty Waterflower?” Ash asked quickly.

“I’m sorry, but the only ones who know of the latest info are her friends and the doctor,” the pink-haired nurse replied curtly, “The doctor is in a meeting and her friends are currently at their hotel.”

“And which hotel is that?” Ash asked fervently.

“The Gilmaxter.”

Ash was gone.
--
A matter of minutes later; May, Max, Brock, Tracey, Professor Oak, Georgio, and Richie arrived.

“Hello,” Georgio smiled at the pink-haired nurse, “We’re here to begin the search party.”

“Wonderful, all you have to do is to go up to the 8th floor and ask for Doctor Vector. I think they’re planning on searching in the Trainer’s Festival, the police are already asking everyone if they’ve seen her.”

“Wonderful thank you,” Professor Oak smiled at the nurse with a sexy* look.

The nurse looked at him in a frightened way and turned away.

Then they headed for the nearest elevator. They were about to press the button when they heard a voice behind them.

“Professor Oak! How nice of you to be here!” A brown-haired woman about the age of 20 wearing a lab coat appeared at their side.

“Uh… hello?” Professor Oak shook her hand.

“I’m Dr. Vector!” The woman smiled.

“DR. VECTOR!” Brock had been waiting to meet a beautiful woman, “You are the doctor and I am your patient! Let’s say we leave them to their search and go out for an “operation”, you can rid me of my love sickness, my love!”

Brock took her hand and was about to kiss it, when the doctor swiped her hand away and began to clean her hand with a sanitized cloth, “I don’t have time for this.”

“Yeah Brock,” Max yanked his ear grudgingly and pulled him away.

“Ow… ow…” Brock choked with tears in his eyes.

“Anyway, hello everyone, what are your names?” Dr. Vector smiled.

“I’m May, this is my brother Max,” May waved.

“This lunatic is Brock,” Max said.

“I’m Tracey and this is Richie.”

“I’m Georgio.”

“And of course, you know me,” the professor smiled.

“What wonderful names,” Dr. Vector nodded and became serious, “Alright, down to business… We can’t assure you that Misty will be found. But we can assure you that we will try our hardest to find her. The search team has headed over to the Festival and you guys are going to help us interrogate people.”

Everyone nodded and headed out the door toward the Festival. Forty minutes until the ship left.
--

“Forty more minutes Pikachu, we have to hurry!” Ash exclaimed as they reached the hotel, “We need to find Misty and make sure we get on the ferry.”

They wrenched open the hotel door and skidded to the elevator. He pressed the up button fiercely and eventually there a dinging sound.

“Where are headed?” The bellhop asked.

“Uh….” Ash stopped, “Actually… hold on a minute.”

Ash raced to reservations desk and asked, “Can you tell me what room Brock Flint is in?”

“Why? Who are you?” The man asked, staring with disgust in his voice.

“I’m his brother; just tell me his number please?”

“Fine…” The man checked his computer, “Room 507.”

“Thanks,” Ash ran back to where the elevator and Pikachu were waiting.

“Pika?” Pikachu questioned.

“Room 507 please,” Pikachu climbed back on Ash’s shoulder and they were off to the 5th floor.

Ding…Ding…Ding…Ding…DING!

They arrived.

Ash and Pikachu jumped out of the elevator and ran past room numbers, “502…503…504…505…506…507!”

Ash knocked and knocked but no one answered, “Brock? May? Max? Professor??”

Ash sighed and sat on the floor, his back against the door, “This is hopeless!”

“Pikachu!” Pikachu nuzzled against Ash’s chest and nodded sadly.

Suddenly, Pikachu’s ears perked up, “”What is it buddy?”

Pikachu ran to the door before 507 and pointed, “Pika Pi!”

“There’s something in there? Ash pressed his ear against the door and heard a soft groan, “Yeah, it sounds like someone’s hurt.”

Ash reached for the door knob and found it to be unlocked. He wretched open the door and gasped to find a red haired twitching girl on the ground. There was shattered glass from the broken lamp around her and her constant twitched made Ash extremely uncomfortable.

Nevertheless, “Misty!”

Ash ran to her side and began pushing away the debris. Misty rolled over in pain and flinched, smiling.

“Ash…” Then she scrunched up once more, moaning softly.

Ash helped her up and led her to the bed that was opposite her. Pikachu jumped past them and pushed aside the blankets, then Ash heaved Misty’s body into the blankets and tucked her in. Pikachu curled up next to her in worry. Misty smiled and continued twitching.

“Misty…” Ash sat at her side, “Can you tell what happened? Did someone so this to you?”

“Actually Ash,” Misty whispered, “I did this to myself… to find you—”

“To find me?”

“Yeah to find you, stupid, if you were missing, I had to go find you,” Misty grinned, “Or at least bring you a map… You got yourself lost all on your own!”

“Hey!” Ash’s anger flared, “Well you—”

“I’m just kidding,” Misty slapped his knee playfully, “Anyway, I’m like this because I escaped from the hospital—”

“From the hospital?!?”

“Yes, escape because I’ve been having seizures.”

“SEIZURES?!”

“—then I was going to go find you in the Trainer’s Festival when—”

“The festival?”

“When I remembered I have Azurill so I came back here only to find she was missing and,” Misty sniffled slightly, “How should I find her?”

Ash shook his head dumbfounded, “Misty, you are in no condition to look for a Pokemon.”

“But I have to,” Misty sat up but Ash pushed her back down.

“You can’t, we have to find a way to get on the ferry on time.”

“But Azurill!”

“No Misty,” said Ash seriously, “Look at me.”

Misty stared, “What?”

“Okay, Misty, I am promising I will get back Azurill for you,” Ash took her hand in his, “Promise.”

Misty stared at him in disbelief and nodded, “Okay I believe you.”

They stared at each other for several seconds until Ash broke in, “Alright so how are we going to get you to the ferry?”

“I don’t know… I think I need to rest before I can run again,” Misty showed him her twitching hand.

“Yeah, but there’s only 20 minutes left until the ferry leaves,” Ash pressed, “Umm… Sceptile could carry you there.”

Misty looked at him in horror, “No, no! It’s fine, that would be too embarrassing. Plus, I bet I can walk on my own!”

Ash rolled his eyes as Misty tried to prove him wrong. She pushed herself out of the bed and stood. Seconds later her knees gave and she went landing toward the floor. Luckily, Ash caught her before she hit the ground.

Misty smiled thankfully and sighed, “Fine you win!”

“Sceptile, c’mon out!” Sceptile appeared and looked in shock at the hurt-looking Misty, “Sceptile, pick up Misty!”

“Vile, vile!” Sceptile did as he was told and immediately Misty was in its arms and Pikachu, Ash, and Sceptile were off toward the ferry.

“Don’t forget Ash, you promised you’d get back Azurill…”
--

“Guys, we have to get going!” May called to the others, “10 more minutes!”

“Okay,” everyone except Richie and Georgio followed.

“Have you seen a redhead at the age of 12, 13, or 14 years old?” Richie asked to a departing old man that had said ‘no’ millions of times before.

“What about you sir?” Georgio asked desperately to another.

No one seemed to care or have seen anyone that may have looked like Misty. Georgio and Richie crestfallenly began to follow the retreating group.

“Don’t worry guys,” Tracey smiled.

“Yes the search team will continue to look and send information to Evergrande City,” Professor Oak patted the boys on the shoulder and they reached the large, crowded ferry.

“Oh hello May,” A green haired boy appeared before her, smelling the red rose in his hand.

“Hello,” May turned crimson at the sight of another rose; 2 roses in such a short time?

“I didn’t think you’d make it, I’m sorry about Ash and that other girl,” Drew looked sympathetic, “Here, a rose for the occasion.”

“What?” May took the rose in disbelief, “No taunting?”

Drew looked deep into her eyes for five seconds and turned away, “Not this time.”

Brock and Max snickered at the awestruck brunette who turned to them angrily, “What are you laughing about?!”

“Nothing! Nothing!” Brock and Max began running to the ferry, “C’mon let’s get on!”

May sighed, seeing Drew’s green hair in the crowd filling the ferry and smiled, “This time it will be different.”

She followed the gang inside the ferry.
--

“C’mon Sceptile!” Ash called to the tired-looking Pokemon.

It could barely sustain Misty any long, and sweat dripping down its forehead. Pikachu climbed on its shoulder and tried to aide the tired Pokemon. Ash stopped and looked from Misty to Sceptile. He had no choice. He took Misty from Sceptile’s arms, returned Sceptile to its Pokeball, and heaved Misty onto his back.

“Ash!” Misty blushed, “What are you doing?”

“All I have left to do, c’mon Pikachu!” Ash began to jog toward the ferry in the distance.

“Pika!” Pikachu was right behind him.

“You don’t have to Ash,” Misty continued blushing and tightened her grip on him.

“It’s…fine…” Ash huffed, “Anything…for…my…girlfriend…”

“What?”

“I…mean…best…friend…long…story…” Ash recalled telling the doctor he was Misty’s fiancée.

Misty smiled and hid her shy blush. Ash just smiled at her brightly and concentrated on making it to the ferry. He could hear the whistle being blown and the sound of the ferry’s horn. They were about to take off! Pikachu, Misty, and Ash cried out. He immediately sped up his running pace. They were a matter of feet from the ferry now as it began to leave the port. Ash’s eyes widened as the distance between the ferry and the port widened.

“No!” Ash reached the end of the port, nodded to Pikachu, and they all made a jump for the ferry.
--
*About the sexy thing; I’m not really going to make Professor Oak all “sexual” with the ladies… My sister and I were just being stupid =p.

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
XD. Great chapter! I can't believe that Ash completely forgot about Pikachu and the others, that was hilarious and slightly torturous. XD And after Team Rocket cornered Latias, and asked her how she was going to pay, I loved that part.

“I’m her… boyfriend, engaged to be married!”

O. M. G. H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S.

And this "transformation" has me thinking back to the evolutionary line thing. Hmm...

Anyways, great chappie, and I'll be looking forward to the next one! :)

Everyone, this chapter is long but still read it, its so amazing!

I loved the chapter very much! It was extremely well written! Ash forgetting about Pikachu while he was riding, I cant blame him, really. Bianca and Lily, well, I would like to see more of them. Lily is trying to tell you something Ash!!! Misty trying to 'escape' was hilarious, she was so bad, and her seizures are crazy. My favorite part was when Ash was carrying Misty over her shoulder, anyways, I cant wait for the next chapter!

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
Yey two reviewers! =| can't say I'm overjoyed but hey, it's been a while.
I love my three best reviewers!!
MistyLover - Thanks so much *blush* It took a while.
Artemis Ignitan - =D Yes it does have to do with the evolutionary path, clever thinking my dear watson!
ForbiddenLugia - added to this thingy!!!

Last edited:
YAY! You don't love me! XD

J/k gahl. Ash has a really thick skull. Good and bad. It means he doesn't DIE when Misty smashes it in with her mallet. HAHA. Nayways, really made me laugh this time. Ash forgetting about Pikachu, ignoring the fact his friends are hurt, Misty escaping, and the whole "I'm her...boyfriend, engaged to be married!" HAHAHAHA. And to think I-

*gets gagged by Karen* MPH!
Karen: Haha...she wasn't going to say anything there...hahaha...
Nayways...

You know what would be funny? If they went back there or the guy followed them and then said that to their face. He'd be like:

Guy: So...when are you two getting married?
Ash: o.o
Misty: ...WHAT?
Guy: Well, when he was lookig for you,he said you two were going out and were going to be married! So, when is it?
Ash: Heh-heh...Ummmmm...*slowly backs away*
Misty: o_O ...KILL!!

HAHA-I'd laugh so hard if you did that. Of course, Misty would pry be more... stunned. YAY for Pokeshipping! Oh, and M!sty, (is it alright if I call you that?) I love your little...saying next to your avatar. It cracks me up every time I read it. It suggests a lot. A FULL DAY OF POKESHIPPING! SNUGGLING AND SNOGGING!!

Surprisingly, that's a scary thought. o_O
Karen: o_O Oooookay...Please move on to another thought...*mumbles*..ew...

Heh...rambling here. Guess I'll move on and let other people post. See ya!

~The Talking Absol, over and out~

Ihey I'm a new reader. I love your story. I find a few spelling mistakes here and there but other than that its good. Put me on the PM list too.

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
Yey ^____^ !! I have a new reviewer *hugs* Welcome!!! ^__^ *adds to PM list*
Oopsies ForbiddenLugia... sorry, gonna change that! lol
I was actually considering the whole scene of the guy appearing there *thinks*
And of course THANK YOU! You are the FIRST person to actually get my avatar and its saying! Lol my little sister was thinking the same thing.
yes u can call me M!sty, mella, melly, mellz, marie, ella, mariella, XxM!styxX...
JUST DONT CALL ME WATERMELLON! [inside joke]