• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hero (K+; Pokeshipping)

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
you have just been added
thansk for reviewing =]

Turak

I also just read your fic, and I love it so far. My favorite part was Ash's excuse to get information on Misty, engaged, lol. I would also like to be added to your pm list. But I can't decide what is up with Latias. Is she evil, or what? Can't wait till the next chapter.

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
Turak you have been added to the PM list ^_^

Jacob the Lugia Rider

What happens happens
I've read all of your story up to the end of last chapter too, and the story so far is GREAT! I can't believe Ho-oh is evil! That's just scary... I also can't believe that Latias has turned against Ash and his friends! I wonder if Lugia and Latios make a later appearance?

Anyway, 10/10 on your story so far, I can't wait for the next chapter! Can I be on your PM list?

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
Yeap lol, two Lugia lovers!! Thank you!! Yes you can be on my PM List thank you for reading *hugs*
Ten no Kasou & Jacob the Lugia Rider added!!

radama

How's my hair?
This was another fantastic (and long) Chapter XxM!styxX. I loved the how Ash said he was Misty's boyfriend and that they were engaged! :D Loved it, a 20/10. :)

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
@ radama - 20/10 :eek: like, YEY!!!! Lol, thank you! Will have the next chapter up soon, I'm almost done with it ^_^

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
Chapter 12!!!

Sorry about the whole double posting but a new chapter deserves it's own post :) So here it is: Chapter 12.

Chapter 12 - Overboard (Part 1)

Ash reached out with one hand toward the ferry as they fell forward, Misty tried desperately to sustain herself and…

“Ash!” A hand reached out and grabbed Ash’s tightly.

Immediately Ash, Misty, and Pikachu were on the floor of the ship looking very tired.

“Who…?” Ash looked up and smiled in surprise, “Lily!”

Lily Cove stood over them, gazing happily at the group, “Thank goodness you’re safe.”

A small girl, Kimmy, hid behind her sister’s legs and laughed at Pikachu who shook himself off and jumped on the little child’s shoulder. Ash sat up and looked up at Lily who helped him up.

“Who’s that?” Lily asked, and then decided to tease Ash, “You sure were looking cozy with that redhead on your back.”

Ash blushed and yelled, “She’s not my girlfriend!”

Lily smiled at him evilly, “Never said she was.”

Ash blushed even deeper and bent down to help Misty up. As he did so he noticed she was not moving. Ash placed her back on the ground and shook her. Misty would not wake.

“She must’ve fallen unconscious with the landing,” Lily murmured, leaning over and checking Misty’s pulse.

A crowd of people had already begun to surround the area and an Officer Jenny pushed through the crowd, “Coming though, coming through, I—”

She gasped and ran to Misty’s side. Jenny checked Misty’s pulse an immediately ordered someone to go fetch the doctor and the captain. Ash looked intently at Misty’s sleeping face and felt a jolt throughout his body. Ash shook himself out of it and looked at Misty again. JOLT! It happened again.

He stood and told Lily, “C’mon, those people will never get here; Misty needs a bed or something to sleep on other than the ferry floor.”

Lily agreed and together they heaved Misty over their shoulders and dragged her toward the rooms of the ferry. There weren’t many since the ferry was meant for not more than a day’s travel, but Misty needed something. The faces of people on the ship were overcome with awe and soon Ash, Misty, and Lily were being followed. They passed room past room until the reached one that was open. Ash was overcome with joy when he saw that this one also had bed with blanket. He immediately led Lily and Misty toward it and placed Misty on the bed. Lily pulled off the blankets and placed it over the sleeping redhead.

“Wow, she must be exhausted!” Lily punched his arm, “What were you doing with her, Romeo?”

"Lily, shut up!” Ash growled and rubbed his hurt arm.

“Oh… Where’s Kimmy?” Lily looked around in surprise.

“I think she’s with Pikachu, walking around the ferry,” Ash shrugged.

“Alright let’s go look!” Lily pulled his arm and made to go out the door.

“No actually,” Ash looked at Misty and pulled his arm away, “Could you go find someone, a crew person or something and ask them to come here. I don’t want to leave Misty here and having no one knowing she’s here.”

“That’s fine,” Lily giggled, “I would do the same thing if I had a boyfriend.”

“Lily…” Ash warned and she disappeared.

Then Ash turned, sighed, and scratched his head and did a double take. Scratched his head? Where was his cap? Then he remembered when he had run off with Latias, he had left his cap lying there. Ash sighed and looked in the direction of the bed. As he did so Misty’s red hair caught his eye… And… Something else. He walked closer to her and noticed her blue scrunchy. It was the same except something was pinned to it. Ash took a closer look and noticed…

It was a small doll-clip of himself!
--
“What? A boy? With black hair? And a red head? He was dragging a redhead through the ship?” May’s eyes widened, “Why, thank you!”

Officer Jenny nodded and left the gang’s presence.

“There is no better sign than that guys,” Tracey agreed, “That has to be Ash and Misty.”

“But where could they be?” Richie asked, standing from the bench he and Max were sitting on.

“I don’t know, but we’d better split up and meet back here in… 10 minutes.” Professor Oak concluded.

Everyone nodded and split up. Max and Professor Oak. Tracey and Brock. Georgio and Richie…And what was May left to do?

“Need some help?” She turned and was face-to-face with a green eyed boy, a Roselia by his side.

“Rose! Roselia!” The Roselia said holding up its rose arms.

“What do you mean… Help?” May asked the smiling Drew.

“To find Ash and… Misty you said her name was?” May just nodded thankfully and made a hand gesture to Drew to follow her, “Why do you suddenly wanna help me?”

Drew shrugged and walked with her, “I guess I just had nothing better to do… Plus, we’re friends right?”

May turned crimson and scratched her forehead, “Umm, I guess so. If you want to be…”

Drew just nodded and continued walking with May toward the opposite end of the ship.

“Umm excuse me,” May tapped a man with a newspaper on the shoulder, “yes, we were wondering… Do you happen to know in what direction a dark haired boy carrying a redhead went?”

The man nodded, pointed in the direction of the ferry rooms and turned back to his newspaper.

“Thank you,” May smiled kindly and led Drew in that direction.

As they were drawing closer, a brunette ran out laughing her head off. Without even uttering a gasp she tumbled over May.

“Oh, I am so sorry,” the girl stood and reached over to help May up, “I really am, I’m in just alittle bit of a hurry you see—”

Before she could say anything more, May asked her question, “Have you seen a dark haired boy carrying a redhead?”

“Oh you mean Ash and Misty?” The girl smiled and nodded her head, “You must be friends of theirs… Here, go straight through that hallway, down the corridor until you reach the only door that’s open to your left.”

“Thank you, who are you?” May wanted to ask but the girl was already gone.
May and Drew both shrugged and began to fast walk in the direction the girl told them.

Hopefully she was right.
--
Ash blinked in surprise. "Misty… Has a doll of me? In her hair?" He shook his head and smiled, that couldn’t be true. Misty did NOT have a doll of him… In. Her. Hair. Ash looked again to make sure. In her hair. Misty Waterflower had a doll clip of Ash Ketchum stuck to her scrunchy IN HER HAIR.

Ash reached over to touch the clip but Misty turned in her sleep, her closed eyes facing him.

“Ash…” She murmured in her sleep and snuggled closer in the blanket.

Ash couldn’t help but blush at the sound of his name and he looked away, feeling ashamed for trying to listen to her dream. And yet… curiosity never killed the car… That was the saying wasn’t it? Oh well. Ash leaned his ear closer to her whispering mouth and heard his name once more. Then the door slammed open. Ash jumped so high his head hit the roof. Misty also jumped in her sleep. Ash mouthed ‘ow’ and rubbed his head; then he turned to the invaders.

“Will you be quiet, you—” He was cut off at the sight of May and Drew.

Ash glanced down at May’s hand and gasped, snatching the item out of her grasp.

“My hat!” Ash put it on his headed and instantly felt warmer, “Ahh… That feels so much better!”

“Oh Ash,” they turned to see Misty smirking at them, “you always did care more about hats than people.”

“Misty!” May ran to her side and put her hand on Misty’s shoulder, “You’re alright! I’m so happy I thought you would never find Ash.”

“Wait—you knew Misty was looking for me?” Ahs demanded.

May blushed and nodded, “Yes I did and I’ve had your hat since Officer Jenny found it.”

“Okay so… everyone’s found now; I’m guessing?” Drew stood in the background wearily.

“Yeah… except…” Misty and Ash’s eyes met; their promise had not been broken.

“Except… What?” May asked confused.

“Nothing,” Misty and Ash said in unison.

Drew shook his head in disgruntled disbelief and turned to May, “Can I talk to you outside?”

“Oh,” May looked down embarrassed, “Not right now. I really must get back to my friends and tell them we found Ash and Misty…”

“Okay,” Drew nodded seriously and walked out the door, “Some other time then.”

As he left, Drew replaced the pink rose he was hiding in his pocket.

“Some… other time.”
--

Are they on the ship?

“La!” Of course.

Wonderful, do you still have Azurill?

Latias nodded and held up the moving bag.

Alright, we must lure our little redhead into the trap… Then Ash will come… But this won’t happen until later. First we must bring Ash and Misty closer…

“La?”

Then TEAR them away from each other! Ho-oh grinned. Ash won’t know what else to do but come to me for guidance!

Latias clapped her hands together happily.

Now, what about that injection you put into Misty? How long does it last?

“Hmmm…” Latias contemplated, “La la Latias!”

One more day? Wonderful. That’s all we need! Go Latias, fly to the ferry and do to Misty what we planned!

Latias agreed and disappeared.

This will definitely bring Ash and Misty ‘closer’! Ha, ha, Ho-oh laughed diabolically and disappeared as Latias had, into the mist.
--
“That boy sure is strange,” Misty scratched her head.

It was nice to have a girl talk once in a while. Ash had left to go find the rest of the gang and the girls were left in the room to catch up.

“Well he is sort of weird, sometimes I guess,” May fiddled with her hands, “He’s actually very nice, the problem is—”

Misty raised an eyebrow and May bit her lip, “What?”

“The problem is he’s my rival. And sometimes he tries to live up to the term and well, we’re rivals... That’s all.”

“Well al I know is he wanted to tell you something important and,” Misty nodded to the door, “if you really like this ‘Drew’, I suggest you go find him as soon as you can.”

May smiled at Misty and sighed, “It’s WONDERFUL to finally have a girl to talk to!”

Misty giggled as May laid back into the bed and rolled over. “We should have a sleep over and just play a good 'ole game of truth or dare and maybe…”

“What?” Misty looked frightened at May’s evil stare.

“…Maybe a round of seven minutes in heaven with Ash Ketchum.” May elbowed Misty in the side playfully and Misty was as red as a tomato, “You and Ash…Hey, you never know.”

“I don’t like him,” Misty muttered angrily, hiding her face with her hair, “and besides, he hates me anyway.”

May looked at Misty sympathetically, “I bet he doesn’t, I bet he really cares about you! I even bet he feels the same way… He just doesn’t know it yet!”

“R-really?” Misty smiled softly and turned away, facing her ponytail to May.

A sparkle caught May’s eye, “what’s that?”

“What?!” Misty grabbed the scrunchy and pulled it out of her hair, holding it tightly in her hand, “That’s nothing.”

“Nothing?” May reached over and tried to grab the hand-made scrunchy.

Misty’s tight grip and older age gave her the advantage over May. Eventually, May gave in.

“Fine, fine,” May grinned defeated, “you win!”

Misty smiled and replaced her scrunchy in her hair, “Thanks I—”

May took this opportunity to take the crunchy from Misty’s hair and looked at the thing that had caught her eye.

“Oh…my…gosh!” May’s eyes widened.

“May…” Misty threatened, “Don’t say it…”

“It’s a clip doll of Ash!”
--
Ash was supposed to be looking for Brock and Max. He was supposed to. Unfortunately, ferry battles never could get past Ash. Friends or battle… Friends or…
Battle.

“Are you ready to do our battle Gary?” Pikachu had returned to Ash, Lily and Kimmy were watching from the crowd.

“Of course Ash!” Gary smirked, taking the Pokeball off his necklace.

“This will be a one on one battled, last Pokemon standing is the winner,” said a fake referee, “Begin!”

Ash called out his trusted Pokemon, “let’ try this again Pikachu!”

“Pika,” Pikachu jumped from his shoulder and stood in front of Gary.

“Go…” Gary threw the ball in the air, “Dragonaire!”

The beautiful dragon Pokemon from the previous battle showed up once more.

“Back again?” Ash stood up straight, “Pikachu; tackle!”

Pikachu began to run toward the unguarded Dragonaire. Seconds before there could be a hit, Gary gave the command.

“Dragonaire, use Dragon Breath!” slowly green smoke began surging out fot he Pokemon’s nostrils.

“What?” As had never seen that attack before.

Pikachu halted in its attack and the green smoke enveloped the Pokemon. It was the most horrible stench Ash had ever encountered. Ash yelled to Pikachu to get out. A few seconds later the mouse Pokemon reappeared, looking very sick.

“C’mon buddy, snap out of it,” Ash pleaded.

“Go Dragonaire, use Double Team!” Gary ordered.

The creature was now multiplied around Pikachu.

“Pika…” he turned to Ash in question.

“Er…” Ash became nervous, “Pikachu concentrate. Try to sense the real thing.”

Pikachu nodded and sat down. Its ears twitched and its eyes were closed.

“Come on now Dragonaire; don’t wait for it to hear you,” Gary called, “use Tackle!”

The dragon charged out of its group and Pikachu immediately knew. It jumped in the air seconds before Dragonaire could reach him.

“Now Pikachu,” Ash ordered confidently, “use Iron Tail!”

“Dragonaire, use Dragon Rage to stop that iron tail,” Gary called simultaneously.

The two Pokemon’s attacks met in a giant explosion. The crowd back off a bit and seconds later the Pokemon standing was…
--

“I can’t believe you have a hand made doll of Ash Ketchum!” May exclaimed.

Misty blushed deeply and grabbed the prized possession, “humph.”

“That’s it, humph?” May looked at her incredulously, “Why do you have a…”

Seeing Misty’s red face and fiddling hands, May smiled keenly, “Aha! So you do like him!”

Misty remained silent and refused to look at May in the eye.

“C’mon Misty, say something…” May put her arm around Misty, “Everyone likes someone, so what if you like him?”

“Just…” Misty mumbled, “Just don’t tell anyone, okay?”

May smiled sweetly and nodded, “Of course I won’t say anything.”

“Okay…” Misty nodded and they continued being silent.

Time passed and time passed… May had moved away from misty and was observing the room, while Misty remained quiet, staring numbly at the little figure in her hands.

“Where could Ash be?” Misty wondered aloud a few seconds later.

Misty and May had been waiting in silence for 10 minutes and no one had shown up.

“Maybe he got… sidetracked?” May shrugged helpfully.

Misty snorted, “Yeah, Ash would—”

There was the sound of an explosion and smoke enveloped the room. May and Misty coughed loudly and waved their hands around their faces.

“What—” Misty coughed, “was—that?”

Suddenly there was the sound of loud cheering and yells coming from a male voice. Misty and May needn’t think.

“Ash,” they agreed monotonously.

Just then Officer Jenny appeared in the room, “Hello.”

“Hello,” the girls replied.

“I suspect you are the one who was unconscious.” Jenny nodded to Misty and turned to May, “And you are?”

“A friend,” May said simply.

“Where’s the other boy?”

“Pokemon battle.”
--

…Pikachu.

“Yeah! We did it Pikachu!” Ash ran to his best friend and spun him around in the air.

“Pika!” Pikachu smiled back and nuzzled his trainer.

“Loser’s luck,” Gary muttered simply and returned his knocked out Dragonaire, retreating into the crowd.

“Yeah, yeah,” Ash laughed at Gary as he disappeared, “you’re just jealous.”

Ash smiled triumphantly and high-fived Pikachu. The crowd began to dissipate as a new battle began someplace else when Ash realized:

“Oh, I’m hungry!” His stomach agreed, “C’mon Pikachu, let’s go eat!”

They began heading toward the snack room when Lily and Kimmy caught up with them.

“Hey Ash,” Lily learned down and scratched Pikachu’s ears, “hi Pikachu!”

“Pika,” Pikachu smiled and jumped into Lily’s arms happily, “chu!”

“We just got an officer Jenny to go to the room, where are you headed?” Lily asked Ash.

“Oh well we were just going over to the food court,” Ash laughed, “I totally forgot I haven’t eaten anything since that weird Chinese place.”

“Me either, hehe!” Lily agreed and rubbed her stomach, “Let’s go! What are you planning on getting?”

“I don’t know, maybe…” Ash thought for a moment as they began walking, “Cheeseburger, French fries, some tomato sauce for Pikachu, soda, ice cream, French toast, hot dog, rice, beans, potatoes…”

Lily laughed, “Ash, you eat way too much!”

Ash grinned back, “I try.”

Lily shook her head incredulously and Kimmy giggled, “You’re funny.”

Ash shrugged hopelessly and sped up his pace toward the food court, “Can’t be funny on an empty stomach.”

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
Chapter 12 - Overboard (Part 2)

Officer Jenny looked at them, “That’s not a very helping friend if he’d just leave you like that.”

“Oh he cares.” Misty waved it off, “He’s just very careless when he has to choose between friends and Pokemon.”

Jenny gave a lopsided grin and cleared her throat, “So, are you feeling better?”

“A bit,” Misty nodded and rubbed a hand across her forehead, “just a little dizzy is all.”

“Would you like me to call a nurse?” Officer Jenny proposed, heading to the door.

“No thank you, I’m sure May can take fine care of me.” Misty smiled at May; “I think we’d just both like some food.”

“Of course, I’ll be back in a little while. Anything in particular you’d like?” Officer Jenny asked.

“Anything is fine right now,” Misty concluded and Jenny disappeared.

“So, like we were saying before that explosion…” May grinned and turned to the matter at hand, “I won’t tell anyone… I’d just like to know how this whole ‘crush’ thing started.”

“Well…” Misty sat back on the bed, staring at the ceiling, feeling the swaying of the ship, “I guess I started liking him when I noticed him as more of a brat, because at first; he WAS a brat.”

May laughed and nodded, “Okay continue.”

“And well, when I saw how much he cared about Pikachu I thought he was pretty nice.” Misty said, “I think I always did like him, but not as strongly as the first time…”

“The first time what?”

“The first time a girl flirted with him.”

*Flashback*

“So you’re the new chosen one huh?” The brunette smile keenly at Ash as Misty stared angrily, “Well here’s your traditional welcome kiss.”

And she kissed him. That did not anger Misty; rather it infuriated her.

“Are you his little sister?” The Ash-stealing girl had asked her.

“I AM NOT!” Misty exclaimed angrily.

“Oh,” Melody looked confused, “then you must be… his girlfriend.”

“Ew, gross.” Misty tried desperately to hide her blush.

Misty was so caught up in her outrage that all she heard was, “Oh and Misty, try not to get jealous…”

*End Flashback*

“Really?” May listened in awe, “and what happened with that girl Melody, was she always that bad?”

“No actually,” Misty then recalled her favored side of Melody, “I think she realized that I really did like Ash and cared about him…”

*Flashback*

“Here take this,” Melody was going to hand Misty her instrument while she went to save Ash.

“Huh?”

“Legend or not, Ash can’t do this alone,” Melody looked at Misty seriously.

Misty shook her head, “You’ll have to play Lugia’s song. I’ll go look for him. And Ash is never alone because he’s got… me.”

Melody and Misty nodded at each other in a silent pact.

*End Flashback*

“Wow,” May stared surprised, “You have been through so much with Ash, I hadn’t even realized…”

“More than you can imagine,” Misty looked out the window of the ship confidently, “we’re best friends after all.”
--

Lily watched helplessly as Pikachu began to chug down his ketchup with Kimmy cheering “chug chug chug” and Ash speed ate all of his food.

“An elephant eats less than you,” Lily suggested truthfully and took another bite from her fruit salad.

Ash shrugged and choked slightly. Then he reached out for his family sized soda and drank down the chokes. Lily looked away, it looked disgusting. Pikachu was now laying on the table, passed out. The ketchup bottle was in its hand and red fluid was dripping from its mouth. Kimmy picked up the ketchup cautiously and poured the rest onto her plate of French fries.

“Well I—” Ash was about to say something when a girl walking in caught his eye, “La—I mean Bianca?”

The brunette appeared sweetly and took a seat by Ash, staring aghast at the amount of food. She took a piece of the untouched French toast and ate it calmly, staring suspiciously at Lily would stared back.

“Oh, yes, she must have been on board already with your friends,” Lily looked away and ate the apple on her fork.

“Friends…” Ash stopped eating, “it’s getting dark, I think we should be getting back to Misty and find a place to stay.”

“And bring her and May some food,” Lily smiled and picked up some of the food that had been protected form Ash’s wrath.

Ash picked up the sleeping Pikachu and placed some money on the table, then they disappeared, Bianca following; her plan in mind.
--

Misty and May sat in silence, observing the room and the movements of the ship.

“So when do you think Ash will be getting back?” Misty asked to break the silence.

May shrugged, “He probably went to get something to eat.”

Misty nodded in agreement and heard a knock on the door, “Come in.”

A green haired boy stepped in nervously and looked at May, “Hi.”

“Hey,” May replied softly, standing up, “What brings you here?”

Drew shrugged and moved his foot back and forth grinning, “I was just wondering if we could talk now.”

“Oh,” May remembered what had occurred hours before and blushed, “umm…”

She turned to Misty hopefully who nodded in agreement. May lightened up and mouthed a ‘thank you’, turning to follow Drew out the door. In a matter of seconds they were gone. Misty sighed and returned to lay on the bed, staring aimlessly at the wall, the waves teetering the ship back and forth. She began to fumble with her scrunchy that kept getting in the way. Misty simply decided to take it off and let her hair flow down. She sighed. Sometimes it felt good to just ‘let it out’. Misty began playing around with the doll on the scrunchy, it reminded her so much of Ash. Too bad dolls couldn’t talk. Misty closed her eyes, hugging the scrunchy to her chest and bundled up close to the blanket. Suddenly—

“Misty, we’re back!” A voice called loudly and barged through the door.

Misty flinched and sat up annoyed, “Why do you always have to intrude when I’m going to sleep??”

“Oh,” Ash stared at her embarrassed and walked toward her, holding the stacks of food, “we just thought you’d be hungry.”

“We?” Misty asked suspiciously.

“Yes, we,” the brunette from earlier appeared, with a blond-haired child and…

“Bianca?” Misty asked surprised.

“Well, yes,” Ash stared at Misty and mouthed ‘Latias’ desperately.

Misty immediately understood and smiled, moving her legs to make room for the food.

“Thank you,” Misty smiled warmly and turned to Lily, “and you are?”

“Lily, Lily Cove,” Lily grinned back and shook Misty’s hand, “And this is my sister Kimmy Cove.”

“Oh, well I’m Misty Waterflower, nice to meet you,” Misty leaned over to pick up the little girl and sat her on her lap, “But where’s Pikachu?”

“Oh he’s in the backpack,” Ash pointed and laughed, “got ‘wasted’ with ketchup.”

“Thank you again for the food, it looks great,” Misty leaned over to take a bite of anything in her reach; she noticed how hungry she now was.

“Okay, we’ll let you eat in peace, we’ll be by the railing just outside if you need us,” Lily picked up Kimmy and dragged Ash out the door.

Latias sent a quick wave at Misty and also left.
--

“Your girlfriend sure is nice,” Lily teased Ash mercilessly.

“She is not my girlfriend,” Ash replied with gritted teeth, “she’s just my friend.”

“She sure looked pretty with her hair down,” Lily wouldn’t give up.

“She’s alright. I mean, we’re best friends.” Ash smiled and shrugged, “Hey, where was May?”

“I don’t know, probably looking for your friends.”

“Yeah, right,” Ash smirked as he saw May and Drew chatting constantly near them, “I think we should start looking for them.”

Lily nodded and looked at Kimmy’s tired face, “I think I’ll bring Kimmy back to Misty’s room and let her lay there until we find a place to stay.”

“Alright.” Ash agreed, “Hey, would you mind taking Pikachu back too?”

“No of course not,” Lily smiled and took his backpack, slinging it across her shoulder, “Meet you back at Misty’s room.”

“Alright, bye,” Ash turned and began walking toward an officer Jenny, “Hello, I was wondering if you could locate my friends for me.”

“Sure, what do they look like?” Jenny turned to him politely.

“Well there’s my friend Brock—”

“Oh,” Officer Jenny sweatdropped and nodded, “I know where he is, follow me.”

Ash looked at her surprised and followed, “Okay…”

A few minutes later they reached the police room where all the handcuff and gun equipment was located.

“I didn’t know we had this room on the ferry,” Ash said in surprise.

Jenny shrugged and led him to a smaller section of the room where a raven haired ten year old, and an extremely in love looking tan 18-year-old sat.

“Oh my love has returned!” Brock cried out in happiness at the sight of Jenny.

Max snorted and looked up to see Ash before him.

“Oh goodness, we thought you’d never come!” Max ran to Ash’s side, “they’ve been keeping us here because supposedly we’re in ‘cahoots’ with lover boy here.”

“Umm what did Brock try to do?” Ash asked.

“Harass me, I couldn’t do my job,” Jenny shrugged and let Max out, “I had to keep you here; I didn’t know he was actually like this—I thought they were up to something.”

“Don’t worry, Brock isn’t up to anything.” Ash laughed, “Can we take him off your hands? I’ll personally make sure he doesn’t get away.”

“Why thank you!” Jenny smiled and turned to Brock, glaring, “Better not try anything funny.”

Brock was completely oblivious to her threat and merely began circling her romantically once more, “I love you my love!”

“What did he have this morning?” Max asked himself, pulling Brock’s ear.
--

Misty ate away at the slice of pizza Ash had left her and then moved on to drink some coke.

“I never realized how good food could be,” Misty decided happily, after all she hadn’t eaten since the day before, “this is so good!”

As she ate away the door opened and a brunette with a white burette stepped in.

“Oh hello Latias,” Misty looked at the sweet looking Poke-human, “how are you, come! Take a seat.”

Misty patted a space beside her and Latias drew closer, not sitting down. Misty frowned and asked what was wrong. Latias simply took her arm and began to pull her to the door.

“What, what is it?” Misty grabbed a slice of pizza, tied her hair back into a pony tail, and followed.

Not such a good idea.
--

Lily knocked on the door cautiously and heard a sound behind her. She turned and saw a glimpse of broward hair disappearing into the darkness of the ship. It sure was dark.

“Misty,” Lily whispered, “are you in there….Misty…?”

She pushed the door open lightly and a wisp of food caught her nose. The food was there, the blankets were there, but where was Misty? Lily set down the sleeping Pikachu and Lily on the bed and began surveying the room.

“Maybe she went out for a bathroom break,” Lily decided and began tucking in her sister and the Pokemon, “that has to be it.”

“Misty? Lily?” Ash’s voice sounded feet away from the room, “Pikachu?”

He, Max, and Brock appeared at the door, looking around, “Oh hey Lily, I see you took good care of Pikachu and Kimmy… Where’s Misty?”

“Oh I think she’s taking a bathroom break… are any of you guys hungry, there’s food here…” Lily offered.

“Yes please!” Max hurried to Lily’s side and dug in fervently, “this is delicious!”

Brock seemed to abstain from eating and instead inquired about May.

“Oh she’s with Drew,” Ash replied, snorting.

“Figures, I knew those two weren’t really enemies,” Brock nodded in agreement.

Ash looked around, why hadn’t Misty come back? “Lily, how long has Misty been gone.”

“Longer than she should that’s all I know.” Lily replied worriedly.

Ash simply nodded and turned, “I’m gonna go look for her, it’s already dark.”

“You do that Ash,” Lily smiled at him and turned back to the food, “I’ll take care of your friends.”

“I don’t NEED taking care of,” Brock said stubbornly.

“Cya,” as Ash closed the door it began to rain.
--

“Latias, where are you taking me?” Misty asked as they pushed through crowds of battlers and friends, rain trickling on their heads.

“La,” Latias smiled at her and turned back to her mission; bring her to the railing.

They reached a section of the ferry where no one seemed to be and Latias leaned casually against the railing, nodding her head to the dark waves.

Misty smiled and agreed silently, “it is beautiful…”

Misty turned to the water and breathed in the healthy air, “it’s so wonderful… like Ash.”

Latias looked at her in surprise and Misty quickly shut her mouth, “Nevermind.”

“La…” Latias began slowly, the rain increased slightly.

“Sorry, dang we really should be getting out of this rain,” Misty smiled lightly, “I know you like him… I knew it was you who kissed him in Alto Mare and not Bianca because you were silent.”

Latias looked a bit taken aback, “LA!”

“Sorry,” Misty laughed thinking Latias was joking, “But geez Ash can only have one girl.”

Latias looked more angered and as she angered, the weather did the same.

“Misty!” A voice called from behind them and Ash appeared, panting, the rain soaking him to the bone, “I’m so glad I found you! Isn’t this rain horrible?”

Misty smiled and took this advantage for a final joke, “So Latias, told ya it was me!”

Latias’ anger flared and with all the force in her body, she shoved Misty. Misty reached out for something to grab but was unable.

“Misty!” Misty tumbled into the water as Latias shoved her, “What did you do that for?”

The strength in Latias’ push was so forcible that Misty fell into the dark water and… disappeared beneath the waves. The rain was pelting the two and Ash pushed Latias.

“La!” Latias looked taken aback, “La…”

Ash looked from Latias to the water to Brock and Max who came rushing toward them. Ash bit his lip, threw off his hat, jacket, and shoes, and prepared to jump.

“Here,” he handed them to Brock and stood on the railing, “even if Misty can swim, these waves are too strong.”

Before anyone could say anything, Ash dived into the water and let it surround him until he began swimming around, searching for Misty. Meanwhile Misty was trying her best to keep above the water but was unable to because of the crashing waves. She called out and saw the ferry in the distance. Her only choice was to shed extra clothing. She undid her shoes and the vest she was wearing; leaving her tight red undershirt and yellow shorts. Mist smiled and sighed in relief as she felt lighter. Misty continued to treed water, taking deep breaths.

Ash, she thought desperately, Brock, May, Max, someone come help me!

She closed her eyes and let the water drift around her. Strength was slowly fading and she could no longer feel her legs. With her last ounce of strength, as everything disappeared around her, Misty reached for a Pokeball.

Go, Misty tried to say, but all that came out were bubbles.

Her hand let go of the circular orb and it drifted toward the surface, unable to aid her. Misty could no longer move, let alone open her eyes and as her world faded into the abyss completely, Misty saw a dark shadow above her, reaching out a hand to grab hers. She let her hand flail up toward the figure and she fainted.

I recognize those gloves.

I have exams this whole week so everyone cross your fingers for me!!! XD I'll let you know of the results when they are distributed in May =] Love you guys!

radama

How's my hair?
This was another great chapter with my two fav shippings: Pokeshipping and Contestshipping! I loved this part:

Ash blinked in surprise. "Misty… Has a doll of me? In her hair?" He shook his head and smiled, that couldn’t be true. Misty did NOT have a doll of him… In. Her. Hair. Ash looked again to make sure. In her hair. Misty Waterflower had a doll clip of Ash Ketchum stuck to her scrunchy IN HER HAIR.

And this part:

“Latias, where are you taking me?” Misty asked as they pushed through crowds of battlers and friends, rain trickling on their heads.

“La,” Latias smiled at her and turned back to her mission; bring her to the railing.

They reached a section of the ferry where no one seemed to be and Latias leaned casually against the railing, nodding her head to the dark waves.

Misty smiled and agreed silently, “it is beautiful…”

Misty turned to the water and breathed in the healthy air, “it’s so wonderful… like Ash.”

Latias looked at her in surprise and Misty quickly shut her mouth, “Nevermind.”

“La…” Latias began slowly, the rain increased slightly.

“Sorry, dang we really should be getting out of this rain,” Misty smiled lightly, “I know you like him… I knew it was you who kissed him in Alto Mare and not Bianca because you were silent.”

Latias looked a bit taken aback, “LA!”

“Sorry,” Misty laughed thinking Latias was joking, “But geez Ash can only have one girl.”

Latias looked more angered and as she angered, the weather did the same.

“Misty!” A voice called from behind them and Ash appeared, panting, the rain soaking him to the bone, “I’m so glad I found you! Isn’t this rain horrible?”

Misty smiled and took this advantage for a final joke, “So Latias, told ya it was me!”

Latias’ anger flared and with all the force in her body, she shoved Misty. Misty reached out for something to grab but was unable.

I loved the way Misty stirred Latias up!

All in all you get a 21/10! The extra 1 is for the contestshipping cause I love it!:D

I liked this chapter so much! I am so desperate to hear what Ho-Ohs planning to do with Ash and Misty! I loved the contestshippy moments and I laughed when May found an Ash hair clip in Mistys hair. You left off at a good place though, it kept me inn suspence! I cant wait till the next chapter!

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
radama - thank you! Wow 21/10 for contestshipping? Man i gotta start doing that more often, what was ur fav CSing part?

penngrade6 - ty! =D

Aquaflowr

Wow, I just read your story and it's great. I really like it.

Even though it's last chapter, I've got to say Ash's excuse to see Misty was absolutely hilarious! Boyfriend to be engaged...lol,lol,lol!

For this chapter,
Awww, Misty's got a clip of Ash in her hair, how cute! And May knows she like likes Ash! The Contestshippy hints were really nice too. Enjoyed seeing Misty get Latias all angry and upset. Curious, is Latias doing this of her own will, or is she somehow being controlled by Ho-oh? 'Cause she seemed a lot more playful and happy in the movie...Also, will Latios make an appearance?
And what are they planning to do to Misty?!?! Suspense!!!!

~Aquaflowr

EDIT: Can I please be on the PM list?

Last edited:
M!sty, dear, simply wonderful. You're getting better and better. What have you done with my sweet, adorable, cutsie-wootsie Ho-oh?! *huggles and cries*

J/k. Nayways, I'm certainly thrilled. "rip them apart?" Transformations? BBQ?! 8D Haha. *caugh* Sorry, I'm kinda sick. Blechishpleh. EEEK. I like CS and PS in one story! Nya. It gives May a job. XD

I used to really like Latias, but now you make her sound all evil...and J-E-A-L-O-U-S! Or somethihng like that. OMG I just realized something! *random idea spark* If we came up with something starting with an "M" and put it in-between the P and S in Pokeshipping, or PS, it'd be: P-M-S. XDXDXDXD *ROFL at own joke* No offense; I really do like the pair...Heh..heh...

Gya..Well, I don't have much else to say. If I remember something, I'll edit here. See ya!

~The Talking Absol, over and out~

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
This was another great chappie! Much much cuteness and suspense at the same time! Ho-oh's plan is starting to take shape, but pulling Ash and Misty apart is so cruel! T_T Anyways, this is working out really well, can't wait for the next chappie! Good luck! :)

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
Aquaflowr - added =]
ForbiddenLugia - thanks! and thanks for being a great editor!!
Artemis Ignitan - it is cruel lol ;)
THANKS SO MUCH FOR REVIEWING, YOU GUYS KEEP ME WRITING!!

Sorry I didnt review, but here it is:

This chapter was excellent and very memorable! I really liked the part when Lily made fun of Ash and about the hairclip. *stalker anyone?" But my favorite part ever was when Misty was telling May about Melody. God, I love Melody so much, such a charimatic person! Shes the best, I miss her! Misty making Latias angry was fun too! I loved this chapter very much and PLZ dont take so long to write a chapter. The beginning is the hardest to write in any chapter, just finish the beginning and it will be very easy afterwards, trust me!:)

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
Lol i don't know what to write next XD PM me if you have any ideas or want to know my ideas