• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hero (K+; Pokeshipping)

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
@Turak: thank you for still reviewing the fic ^__^ the chapter will be up sometime this week! :D OH ahha necromancy.. =x
i'll make sure to review your pkshipping fic as well!
<3

Danielrod

This fic is awesome!!! I love how u tie everything together and give us hints on whats gonna happen later. Especially the cute moments with Ash and Misty.

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
Gah! Sorry I'm so late with reviewing, but I haven't been here in ages! D:

Anyways, I enjoyed the storyline. I remember that it had much potential, and so far, I've really enjoyed it. :D This chapter was great, lots of humor, quirky characters, and so on. Sometimes, I spy run-on sentences, but they're inserted wherever a character speaks, I've noticed, so it seems to work alright. The dialouge gets clunky and awkward at times, sometimes it seems a bit out-of-character to me, but I can see where it's coming from, and after I re-read it, it seems alright.

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
UGH What's wrong with me?! :( I still haven't posted the new chapter?? Its all my uni's fault! So much homework and I'm sort of dealing with sorority life now and payments--its all just UGH!!! :// I appreciate everyone who's sticking through it.
@Danielrod - thank you!! I appreciate it, would you like to be on the PM list?
@Artemis Ignitan - OMG hayy!! I've missed you *fanfic writer huggle!!* I'm so glad you're reviewing as well, glad to see you're back on!! I totally get what you mean about out-of-character, I'm trying so hard DX Ash's character is extremely difficult to capture because in the show he changes moods alot and it all depends on the situation!! Misty--I just have her get mad and happy quickly ^^. IDK... I've realized that my writing has gotten more in-character as I got older. haha so weird to see how much I've changed from a forum!

Anyway!! I love you guys, I'm trying to get it done (Pokemon battles are just so frustrating to write!!) I appreciate it if you would be as patient as you are with FADOF, for those of you who know what that is ^^

<33333

Danielrod

No worries, take your time with the fic, because i know school is important. And i would love to be on the pm list.

CeruleanGrace

Aspiring Trainer
: O I just finished reading all of the chapters so far, and I'm loving it! There are times I'm so filled with suspense I forget it's a pokeshipping fic. : P Which isn't a bad thing. It's so nice to see you trying to make it into an actual story and not just a romance. I actually think you captured the characters quite well, aside from Gary. I was so used to his character development in Johto that I forgot this side of him. So it's not techinically out of character, just out of his more recent character. (Although he could've changed again as far as I know, due to the fact I don't watch any of the new dub episodes.)

You also have some of my favorite characters in there(besides Misty and Ash) such as Tracey(<3), Georgio, Drew, and May. You portray them so well. And I love it even better because of the adorable contestshipping!

So overall, 1000/10 is my rating. : D Keep the great chapters coming. But I understand with school and all, that might be a while. I wish you good luck in both writing and school! ; ) I'm so glad right now to have found so many pokeshippers. It's my OTP along with mangapokeshipping. <3

Add me to the PM list please!