• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heroes - Friend and Faux Alike! (832)

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes

-chazz-

Pokemon master

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Im not sure if we do this weekend
Apparently this weekend it's recycling to the beginning so XY001 and XY002. I think it's to allow the US to catch up and Japan to establish a sizeable gap again

-chazz-

Pokemon master

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
I finally got around to watching this one.

I must admit, while I do like the fact that TRio were actually trying in this one and the plan was quite clever, I also found them very annoying and cringe worthy.

It wasn't very interesting, but it did feel like TRio were a decent threat.

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
I thought this was a good episode. Team Rocket did an excellent job with their costumes this time around. This has to be the closest that they have gotten to capturing Pikachu in quite a while.

sorraffy

I thought the english intro would have changed since the Japanese OP changed w/ this ep. Guess not, I was a little disappointed by that

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Another Team Rocket episode, but it had some good parts.

Clemont helping "scientists" built a machine, and his own invention from the beginning was pretty cool. A device to stop a Pokemon's attacks, that was pretty extreme.

Jessie and James getting a call from Giovanni and he seems pleased about their work in Kalos. It's great getting to see our trio having a good word with their boss.

Jessie and James dissing Serena's looks and Ash's stupidity. They shot fires and it was super effective! Haha

All in all that's what I really enjoyed from this episode.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I don't know if I would consider that intro battle as fair because of Clemont draining all of the attacks while Team Rocket fought normally... Clemont should totally participate in all of Ash's battles to drain attacks. Pokemon Master, here we go!

Okay, I kid.

Anyway, this is one of those TR episodes that are strangely enjoyable. I don't think we're getting to enjoy TR like this anytime soon, though. This was a great episode for Clemont (and those over-the-top reactions he had near the end were funny, especially that bend-over-the-back-and-shake move he did). If only TR had noticed that Clemont's inventions don't live for too long.

...But, didn't the second invention blow up?

Say good bye to the main four having any impact on this story because they'll be reduced to cheerleaders who will get absolutely nothing in exchange for helping this one person out.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This was a pretty good episode. Of all of TR's schemes, this was one of the most thought out ones I've ever seen from them.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I love me some Team Rocket episodes! :) James cosplaying Ash was a little bit creepy and that kid calling Officer Jenny just because he lost a battle was cheap. I like how Team Rocket have a personality again. Also glad to see the boss and the fact he respects them still. Not sure if Gio will appear as a plot point this series but still glad to see him.

Vipsoccermaster

Lol at Clemont not knowing the scientists were actually Team Rocket. Overall, a good episode for Team Rocket. They were close for capturing Pikachu, but bombed in the end. And it's really odd for our heroes to end up in trouble when they actually didn't do anything. Oh well, that's Team Rocket for all.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Usually, I liked the goofy names that Clemont comes up with for his inventions, but I have to admit that he named Team Rocket's Heliolisk robot the "Electricity-Has-No-Effect-On-Me-Atron" was just plain awful :p

TimerRabbit

Espurr Trainer!
Ahh! This episode is oodles of fun! Team Rocket cosplaying as the "twerps" was a pure eye killer, but still an amusing one! Though a Clemont-focused episode is good too! Yes his invention naming is pretty bad in everyone's tearms, including opinions by Team Rocket!

But what I manage to find is his reflexes! ;)

edgehead011

you would figure at least by now, ash could tell it was team rocket in disguise. after all 17 seasons worth of traps and disguises

on a side not, if jessie had removed her lipstick and eye shadow, i think she would had look like a dead ringer for serena